What kind of Fuccboi are you? A guide

http://ca.complex.com/style/2015/03/fuccboi-guide/

my fav

"
While the street goth kids mix runway looks with streetwear staples like caps and Jordans, these dedicated dark lords only drape themselves with luxurious garms that would seriously cut into their rent money

lol

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 15, 2015, 8:43:27 PM
Wow...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
scary accurate
They forgot the, "I make believe I'm going to the gym."

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
They forgot the, "I make believe I'm going to the gym."

those are bros not fuccbois, similar but different ^_^
Lol... Well I was trying to find me. I wear skinny jeans usually with plane white or black shirts... Sometimes wear a scully (I have a face for it whatever that means... Been told). That's when I ho out yo let's say movies...

When I go to club I'm wear diesel, dkny, Hugo boss or prada. Never wear shades at the club/bar... My hair is spiky...

So I tried to find myself there I couldn't... Is that a bad thing?

My hair is currently platinum... FROM black.

"
solwitch wrote:
Lol... Well I was trying to find me. I wear skinny jeans usually with plane white or black shirts... Sometimes wear a scully (I have a face for it whatever that means... Been told). That's when I ho out yo let's say movies...

When I go to club I'm wear diesel, dkny, Hugo boss or prada. Never wear shades at the club/bar... My hair is spiky...

So I tried to find myself there I couldn't... Is that a bad thing?

My hair is currently platinum... FROM black.

If you fit neatly in any one of those boxes you're trying too hard. I found things that rang true for me in a few of the examples
i wear whatever my mum buys me
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
i wear whatever my mum buys me

One day you'll make it out've that basement, I believe in you
All the forum kidz went out and bought new avatars though.
RUSH IN AND GRAB THAT SHIT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info