So the "messages" glowed yellow yes!!! closed beta!!!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
More like:

Hi there,

I have removed your post from this thread for being antagonistic. Please let me know if you have any questions about this decision.
[Removed by Support]

Its a fucking hardcore RPG... the player needs to atleast have a minimum of Mental toughness to atleast feel in conexion with his character... GOD GGG is acepticizing the community and soon making them weaker and weaker, much like in Real world where people consider Bullies the main problem and only work against bullies... Hello Bullies are a problem, yes, but weak people are too, and not working to make them stronger will just make them weaker.

Is it necessary to specify a gender here?

I'm going to ask Tumblr :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 15, 2015, 7:22:18 PM
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
More like:

Hi there,

I have removed your post from this thread for being antagonistic. Please let me know if you have any questions about this decision.
[Removed by Support]

Its a fucking hardcore RPG... the player needs to atleast have a minimum of Mental toughness to atleast feel in conexion with his character... GOD GGG is acepticizing the community and soon making them weaker and weaker, much like in Real world where people consider Bullies the main problem and only work against bullies... Hello Bullies are a problem, yes, but weak people are too, and not working to make them stronger will just make them weaker.

Is it necessary to specify a gender here?

I'm going to ask Tumblr :)
got lost in what i wanted to say, forgot a part

take a read and you'll get the why i took a gender XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 15, 2015, 7:22:36 PM
Oh yeah, mentioning PMS will fix it - phew! :)

I'm not too fussed with the more active moderation, but I haven't really been on the receiving end yet. I am assuming it is all being backed up with consistent PMs indicating What, When and Why?

We'll see how much trouble I get in when I start PMing people:

"Beta Key Draw - Congratulations:"

"You have been granted the opportunity to watch the Beta Key Timer, please enjoy it as the numbers tick down towards inevitable disappointment."

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Love me some click bait titles. Came in here and didn't even read the OP but pretty sure I can guess (no Beta key). Being more subtle might get you more clicks.

DON'T CLICK ME!
Hmmm, maybe overt click bait does work....
"

I'm not too fussed with the more active moderation, but I haven't really been on the receiving end yet. I am assuming it is all being backed up with consistent PMs indicating What, When and Why?

"You have been granted the opportunity to watch the Beta Key Timer, please enjoy it as the numbers tick down towards inevitable disappointment."

As a married man, I can attest to the success you will have mentioning 'that time of the month' as a possible root cause for something. It always a win strategy.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"

As a married man, I can attest to the success you will have mentioning 'that time of the month' as a possible root cause for something. It always a win strategy.

I too am married, circumstance has conspired to make it so I don't have to worry about that particular issue though.

However, in my younger years I learned the lesson not to call out PMS the hard way - was the second time I received a broken nose. I can't even really remember what the comment I made was.

I explained the black eyes and canted nostrils to my workmates by saying I intervened in a mugging.

"
"
Nubatron wrote:
"

I too am married, circumstance has conspired to make it so I don't have to worry about that particular issue though.

However, in my younger years I learned the lesson not to call out PMS the hard way - was the second time I received a broken nose. I can't even really remember what the comment I made was.

I explained the black eyes and canted nostrils to my workmates by saying I intervened in a mugging.

I'm fighting back every single spousal abuse joke I have in me...The better part of me is winning.

Mostly....
Better part of me won (Remove By Me)
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 15, 2015, 6:34:14 PM
I got one but...

"Hi there,

Your recent forum post in "[thread]" has been edited, as its content breached our forum guidelines."

I thought it was funny :,(

proof of funny
...so I'm.. JUST A GUESS... No one one got the glowie message yet for CB?

What does gender have to do with anything? What if it's a robot? What if?! OMG what if it's a kitty?!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
AST
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info