NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

You must already know this considering many top streamers use your loot filter but i'll say it anyway.
This is the best loot filter out there IMO. I see tons of effort and detail went into it. Kind of late to try it out (I've been using Ziggy's since the beginning) and now I cant go back. THANKS NEVERSINK!
"
uit wrote:
Hey, I've seen some inconsistencies about the unique pool. I'm talking about rarity.

Bringer of rain is sitting at 3c in poe.trade, and it's shown as "dream rarity" (like Lightning Coil).

And Call of the Brotherhood is shown as a low tier unique, when it's sitting at 2 ex in poe.trade

Would like you to take a look :D

Great job as always.

Markets are fluctuating way too much.

I mean, who would guess Aurseize became a 1 ex item?
Updated to 3.0:

3.0 -- reworked:
-unique tier list,
-83+ crafting list,
-chance list

improved:
-rare rarity list,
-added whitish borders to good vendor recipe items (6s, small RGB's)
-lots and lots of polishing.

Colors didn't change (good rare background is sliiightly darker)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Copied raw data. Saved to a txt file in my POE directory with .filter file type saved in ANSI. Still not populating in game > esc > UI.

If u saved it and it added the txt extension it won't show... name.filter.txt.
Thank you.
Being using it from the 1st addition .... I have tried out several others but always come back too NeverSink's Lootfilter ... Cheers for doing this for the community otherwise people like myself without the skills required would be far worse off.
Neversink, you are my hero!

Thanks so much for your continued work. Your item filter is the best by far :)

Dak
IGN: TitanVaolox

I have Windows 10 and I did everything right trying to install the filter, but i still can't see the loot filter selection in UI tab. I tried with ANSI and Unicode Enconding but nothing works. Hope you can help me.
Hey, did the filter show Sorcerer Boots base?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info