NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

nvm my fault. USER ERROR lol thanks for this can't wait to give it a go
Last edited by Marysvillain on Apr 28, 2015, 11:31:18 PM
OP, just so you know, I discovered last night that you can use ranges. For example:

Show
ItemLevel < 50
ItemLEvel > 30
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
OP, just so you know, I discovered last night that you can use ranges. For example:

Show
ItemLevel < 50
ItemLEvel > 30

Good to know, this'll help sorting the priority list.

I'm in beta now and I'll start playtesting the filter this evening (might take a few days to get to 65+). I'll be updating this a lot more often now. For now, I fixed the RGB 65+ bug.

Also going to change the sounds, now that I know how they sound like...

OFFTOPIC: changed my forum name from Y0UR---->NeverSink
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 29, 2015, 6:07:12 AM
did this break with wipe? i keep getting "line 1179:Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "card" error whenever i press "reload"
"
Sulfuri wrote:
did this break with wipe? i keep getting "line 1179:Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "card" error whenever i press "reload"

I do not know if cards are yet a class, but it would be "Card", not "card".

Edit:

"
Show
BaseType "Card"

Seems to not throw errors.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Apr 29, 2015, 9:52:13 AM
"
Sulfuri wrote:

I do not know if cards are yet a class, but it would be "Card", not "card".

Edit:

"
Show
BaseType "Card"

Seems to not throw errors.

i changed it as you suggested to
"

Show
BaseType "Card"

but then it started to give error on the divination line just below, same error just "divination" instead of "card" so i changed that to

"

Show
BaseType "Divination"

so now i have a new error
"line 1182: unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "divination"
or if i change it back to

"

Show
Class "Divination"

the error is line 1182:Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "divination"

fyi if i remove

"

Show
Class "Divination"

¨
it works
Last edited by Sulfuri on Apr 29, 2015, 10:26:22 AM
Any way to make it so 4link items that are Crome show up? i suck with anything code related and cant figure out how to make it show up.

Regards
ItsCallidus
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Removed the divination/card stuff for now, I was expecting it to work differently, sorry guys.

"
Any way to make it so 4link items that are Crome show up? i suck with anything code related and cant figure out how to make it show up.

This should be working already.

I'll update this later
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
4 linked Items with RGB+random colour are not highlighted for me..
is that a bug or just missing in the script?

Edit: sorry didnt see that there were already people asking about this ( new to poe and not familiar with the site yet xD )
Last edited by wissen8 on Apr 29, 2015, 1:27:07 PM
"
wissen8 wrote:
4 linked Items with RGB+random colour are not highlighted for me..
is that a bug or just missing in the script?

Edit: sorry didnt see that there were already people asking about this ( new to poe and not familiar with the site yet xD )

try using the latest version please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info