NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Belts rings amulets all show up... I would think by the behavior... didn't look... they are listed by that not the more distinct names rustic...... filter works great...
Anyone know why Necromancer Silks are listed as a T1 unique? the only one is Vis Mortis?
Spotted a little problem with the filter (v. 2.5): normal Iron Rings are hidden. Okay they are not very usefull, except in one specific situation: when you are in excess of rare rings vs rare amulets, for the Chaos/Regal recipe. Then you need these Iron Rings to convert your Paua/Coral rings to amulets.

Of course it's not difficult to add the rule, but you also have to understand why you don't drop them, first! Not obvious when all the other normal rings are shown. Plus the fact that *magic* Iron rings are shown.

Why not showing them by default? If not like the other white rings, maybe as crafting material?

Hey i've been using your filter since it first came out, but after coming back from a break i just can't stand the new Crystal update, that green transparent background hurts my eyes when there are multiple items on screen.

In my opinion the previous version was perfect, if anyone adapted this new version to the pre crystal one please send me a PM with it, if no one did i guess i'll have to search for another filter similar to your previous version.

Amazing job overall, other than the crystal update^^(as a suggestion you could keep the previous version as an option too if you plan to make similar changes in the future). O7
Why is Canyon listed both as a 74 and a 75 map?
I don't know if it is a bug or if I am misunderstanind but I am farming dried lake and a magic shagreen boots dropped, now it is hidden but if i hit alt the item has the green background and border. Why? Its not jewelry and it is not a good base.

Also what is the blue background on magic items for?
Last edited by lorywindrunner on Sep 17, 2015, 6:49:58 PM
"
I don't know if it is a bug or if I am misunderstanind but I am farming dried lake and a magic shagreen boots dropped, now it is hidden but if i hit alt the item has the green background and border. Why? Its not jewelry and it is not a good base.

Also what is the blue background on magic items for?

it's for warbands league. if you don't play warbands league you can ignore them. read the first post in this thread.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 19, 2015, 3:37:23 AM
You sick bastard.

You made something in my head. I feel happy just by seeing those example images with that white background.

Is that some kind of Pavlov-dog training?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
I like the script very much,thanks!
still no ilvl83+ item highlihts :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info