NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
TheVin wrote:
New filter doesn't highlight mirror of kalandra!

It's on line 212. Not with the other currency, but above even.
Well the script that checks the filters shows that it doesn't highlight it and the older version does.
Link: http://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html
what's that unique storm wrap astral plate in the first post of this thread? can find no such unique on the wiki.
"
Xanin wrote:
first of all great work

i love the 2.3 MF version, i added a few personnal blocks to it

the full 2.3 version gives an alert sound for orbs under the scour/fuse/alch level, it feels annoying to me, having a sound everything a wisdom scroll drops is just too much in my opinion

i can remove it but it seems like having sounds for those is *desensitising* (not sure thats a word in english).

just my 2 cents :)

i use the latest version 2.3a and it doesn't do this for me. perhaps your tinkering with the filter caused this?
Why did you remove the normal quality Iron Ring from the 2.3A ?
You added it back in 2.3 but removed it now in 2.3A...
It's so usefull for the unIDed Amulet recipee, I make 4x less Chaos orbs because of this...

Many thanks for the whole filter, one if not the best loot filter available !
Last edited by iSkiv on Aug 19, 2015, 10:15:04 AM
Best Filter I've tried so far. I shall stick to this one, great job Neversink 10/10!
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Anyone getting an error with the spiked shield on the new patch?
Me o/

"
illmtk wrote:

Yeap i am!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
illmtk wrote:

Yes :) Here is a screenie for Neversink.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info