NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Big Thx for your work
IGN: KidoLorD
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Xandin wrote:
Thanks for the great item filter Neversink! I've been trying out various filters and this one is top notch.

I was wondering if you had an ETA on the colorblind version? The only thing stopping me from using the filter at the moment is that I cannot tell the difference between the red and green backgrounds of the rare items letting me know which is good and which is bad.

I have spent time looking at the filter itself, but can't really discern where and which lines of color I would need to change.

Thanks for the great filter and keep up the great work!

It's honestly rather easy to implement and I can do it in 10 minutes tommorow, but I'll need to know:

What colors look the same to you:

If you could mark em on the wheel, that'd help a lot.

Thank you for the offer to make me something which works. Class act for someone to give up their free time for a stranger. Nonetheless, I spent more time with the filter and figured out how to change colors, borders, text, etc. So I now have things set up for my colorblind eyes.

A quick side note, good luck on the colorblind version of the filter. With so many variations of colorblindness it may be tough to offer something that works for everyone. From the little time it took me to figure out how to change colors, a tutorial on how to do that may be more beneficial for colorblind users like myself.

Keep up the great work Neversink!
I'm getting blue items with colored borders but not playing in warband league.

Also, if green background for rares is good, and red bad, whats the black background mean? level 69 items in a level 69 map.

Thanks for all of your hard work!
Last edited by IlfirinVelca on Jul 28, 2015, 2:27:08 AM
"
IlfirinVelca wrote:
I'm getting blue items with colored borders but not playing in warband league.

Also, if green background for rares is good, and red bad, whats the black background mean? level 69 items in a level 69 map.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Black background means "nothing". It's neutral, neither, good nor bad.

Also yes, the filter is currently adjusted for the warband league. However, you can change it by removing the section

"

#------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 5001 # WARBAND MODS
#------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hide
Rarity Magic
Class "Helmets"
SetBorderColor 120 30 30

Hide
Rarity Magic
Class "Gloves"
SetBorderColor 30 0 140

Hide
Rarity Magic
Class "Boots"
SetBorderColor 25 120 90
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Please tell me someone why have the white rings, amulets and belts a yellow border? Where can I use these rings, amulets and belts?

TY ahead!
"
Please tell me someone why have the white rings, amulets and belts a yellow border? Where can I use these rings, amulets and belts?

TY ahead!

Alchemy material.

If you're succesful: yey
If not you can still use them for regal recipes
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Can someone recommend a filter for high quant high rarity mapping?
Just got 50+ unfiltered rares from double Counrtyard bosses and I thnk my brain shut down. Wasted like 10 minutes handling the loot.

Does it still show white AGATE and MOONSTONE drops?
How difficult is it to add the bases of the common uniques for doing the chance orb recipe? I've got so many bleh uniques I'd like to turn into chances, but finding the correct bases is so bleh. I'd like lines that i can % or / out (I haven't really looked at how the filter works) so that I can hunt for particular bases. Just a thought.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Excellent work my friend! Thank you for maintaining this awesome tool for us all.
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info