NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I like it a lot.

Is it normal that medium currency (chaos, etc) sound is louder than high currency (divine for example)? I nearly missed on today because of it..
Nice filter indeed, one question though, if i would like to get a tiny bit smaller font on everything, would that be easy to do?
I just played a lvl 63 area, dropped a blue 20% quality helmet - which got filtered.
What adjustments do i have to make for that to be shown instead?
I want to change the colour of "item level 75+" weapons and armours currently the colour is ORANGE how do I do this.

Thank you
i tried to set it up like the manual says, but it wont save as a .filter data... i renamed it and tried everything its just a textdoc with name xxxx.filter , can someone help?
Hello,

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 174: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Jewels"

This is the response I receive from Path of Exile every time I try to load the filter. It is in the right place and it shows up in the UI filter selection box. It just wants to argue with me about "Jewels". At the moment, I'm not sure if the filter is running at all or if it is just refusing to recognize jewels. I'm really not sure what I am looking at as far as change of drops appearance is concerned. Nothing appears to be any different.

Two other things:
1) the Save As address is wrong. All those forward slashes (/) should be back slashes (\)
2) the install link in the guide denied me access three times before I proceeded with the manual Save As

Anyhow, any help in fixing my "jewels" problem would be appreciated.

Thank you

Never mind I fixed the problem myself. I deleted the filter. Then I went back and recopied it, "Save As"-ed it, reloaded the UI and now it is working fine. Thanks for all the help.
Last edited by Liteuva_Erie on Jul 21, 2015, 6:57:25 PM
"
Hiob51 wrote:
i tried to set it up like the manual says, but it wont save as a .filter data... i renamed it and tried everything its just a textdoc with name xxxx.filter , can someone help?

Did you use the address in the guide?

If you did, try changing all of the forward slashes (/) to back slashes (\).

If you are still having difficulties, do a search in your computer for Path of Exile and note the exact location address. In my case, Windows had added my user name between User\ and Documents\

Hopefully that will solve your problem and you won't have the same difficulty with "jewels".
Love the filter, don't think I can live without this now. I would like to make some tweaks to it though, so I was hoping for a little help.

Taking the Recommended version as the base http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Af00CbhA

- What do I need to change in order for all Quality items to show when they are >=13%?
- What do I need to change in order for all 4L items to show that are drop level >=59?

The reason for these tweaks is that they have now seemed to become hidden, I guess because of my level. Thanks in advance.
Hey NeverSink, I just made a new Loot Filter to use in 2.0, can you check it out and see if it's alright?

If there are any errors/mistakes or if I should change anything?

The filter is pretty simple:

http://pastebin.com/pnwyLL3v

Thanks!
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
May i ask why do some rare items appear with a dark brown text identical to the unique colour? I tend to mistake them as uniques :/

Sorry if this question was asked before, but the thread is quite long and I already checked the original post for answers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info