NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Just read that you have recently made changes. So I probably wasn't wrong. Is it a patch that GGG says on the main page?
"
Do your changes in filter overwrite changes made by me recentyl?

No. Your changes have priority over mine, UNLESS I change the architecture of the section. For instance I reworked prophecies and fragments recently. The new structure is so different, that non-appearance user changes are reseted.

The bright side to that, is that usually the reworks are much better than existing customizations.

As for MP3s: Yeah, we're going to add a note that special characters are not allowed
It's Tier-Zero, but styles and style names is something that need a large rework, I'm not currently too happy with their state.

"
Zedarzy wrote:
I see thanks.

I'd request for option to disable leveling section or disable by default.

Leveling currency will be covered by leaguestart filter, there's even less incentive to loot transmutes/wisdoms while leveling again.

You can disable it on filterblade.

"
Just read that you have recently made changes. So I probably wasn't wrong. Is it a patch that GGG says on the main page?

Yes. Here's the changelog from my side:

[!!!][LEVELING CURRENCY] Added a new section for LEVELING CURRENCY - wisdom scrolls, portal scrolls, transmutations, augmentations now all have max fontsize and are shown until AreaLevel 65. They also are highlighted a little bit more and are shown on strict. Upon entering areas of level 65+ the old highlight rules will apply again.

[!!!][LEVELING GEMS] Added a small new section for leveling gems. Gems will always be highlighted in area-level 1 (the gems you get in the twilight strand). Gems will be highlighted on strict until level 65. Vaal Gems are highlighted more while leveling

[MAPS] Added a new section for Shaper/Elder maps. Elder maps are now correctly highlighted!

[INCUBATORS] Added an exception for the "Fine Incubator". It's not fine and it's no longer allowed in the tierlists.

[CHANCING] Chancing bases will no longer highlight mirrorred items ( I will somewhat miss the time, when parties would play a game of hot potato with mirrorred sorcerer boots)

[RARES] Added section for double corrupted rares

[UNIQUES] Added section for double corrupted uniques

[CURRENCY] Added 2 new sections for stacked splinters (1 for high splinters, 1 for low)

A bunch of minor changes.

There's a lot more changes prepared, but those still need some time, so they're coming for 3.10 launch.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 20, 2020, 7:23:32 PM
Hello once again. Posting because I seemed to have gotten overlooked or just ignored.. :-(

I just started playing again after a long absence and I'd like to use this tool to highlight all currency drops yellow item drops and most importantly show (really stand out to see) items that are 3 different color linked items (to trade in for Chromatic Orb)

Any help would be nice and appreciated.

BTW - right now half the time items dropped do not show up at all, I need to hit the alt key to see them and a lot of the time that doesn't work...sometimes going to town and coming back magically makes them show up again.
"
Justitsfried wrote:
Hello once again. Posting because I seemed to have gotten overlooked or just ignored.. :-(

I just started playing again after a long absence and I'd like to use this tool to highlight all currency drops yellow item drops and most importantly show (really stand out to see) items that are 3 different color linked items (to trade in for Chromatic Orb)

BTW - right now half the time items dropped do not show up at all, I need to hit the alt key to see them and a lot of the time that doesn't work...sometimes going to town and coming back magically makes them show up again.

Try less strict versions of filter to show more stuff altogether and then tweak it to your personal needs. Hide things you don't need and customize the appearance of things you do need, like those 3-colored items you've mentioned. You can do all that in "customize" section.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Justitsfried wrote:

Click Z ingame, chances are you accidently disabled the item highlight.

If you'll use the "regular" strictness all the things you want will be highlighted. You can use www.filterblade.xyz to customize further.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
TY NeverSink, you are Lord of POE :D... love it brha
NeverSink, is it possible to add auto price for influenced items @ filterblade ? Items will be identified by base + ilvl (83-, 84, 85, 86+)
Where can I get 7.7.0?

If you click on the Github link the latest posted is 7.6.0 on Jan 8.

https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/releases
"
CptKirk wrote:
Where can I get 7.7.0?

If you click on the Github link the latest posted is 7.6.0 on Jan 8.

https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/releases

Oh wow, I forgot to make a release on github. Fixed. Thanks

"
NeverSink, is it possible to add auto price for influenced items @ filterblade ? Items will be identified by base + ilvl (83-, 84, 85, 86+)

The influenced sections are already economy and kept up to date (especially in the economy-tier filters) and there's a large number of usability and technical challenges to implement it in filterblade and to make it customizable.

So that's currently not planned.
Hello,

I wanted to ask if there are problems with the synchronisation of the profiles since a few days. I have logged in, authorized and saved my three loot filters, which i customized myself. After customization i successfully saved them and saw the list's entries of the different filters. But I can't share them and I can't view, edit or load them on the site. Also ingame I can not find them. Unfortunately i can't download them too, because the list of saved filters is not showing up.

I get the error message: error while loading savestates: Unexpected server response

Am I doing something wrong or is it just not working right now?
Last edited by fjørgyn on Feb 26, 2020, 5:47:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info