NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
Regal visibility is there. Rares that are viable for the regal recipe have a slightly orangish text hue.

The chaos recipe is basically anything that is not regal viable in the endgame (A2 merciless+). I didn't bother introducing a new indicator because of this.

Chance orb recipe is non-profitable (1 chance orb = 0.25 alchemies = 2 alts, you'll get more by selling your rares), so I didn't bother with it.

"
Could you add borders or colors for magic flasks please, thanks

I'll think about it.
thank you :D
"
alexvsevil wrote:
hey im digging the filter's look but i actually want to hide certain things that i don't pick up (mainly white items for chancing/crafting) i see that it was mentioned in the thread but i can't figure out filtration and im not really sure what to do in the .xml... sorry for the noobishness :D

1. read the first post in the thread here.
2. download the light version.
When i read that you could hear the drop sound in offscreen and i went for this filter, but is there a way to only have the sound of drop instead of the wind and the monster screaming? My build is flame totem and i would like to rush through without the monster and my totem making sound, only the sound of drop.
"
Kochida wrote:
When i read that you could hear the drop sound in offscreen and i went for this filter, but is there a way to only have the sound of drop instead of the wind and the monster screaming? My build is flame totem and i would like to rush through without the monster and my totem making sound, only the sound of drop.

you can visit my suggestion thread about that:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1308589
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Does this still highlight gems like GMP and MS even though they are now readily available as quest rewards? I would like to disable that.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Thanks for the loot filter and all the hard work you have done to make it. It made the experience of playing PoE so much better :)

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Pls download link full filter i new player.
Not sure why, and I've followed the directions precisely, but in game, when I go to UI and scroll down there is no where that I can find to select this filter. What am I missing? I saved it into my Path of Exile folder, encoded as ASCI and switched to All Files type. Booted up the game and nothing =(
"
Norinzoba wrote:
Not sure why, and I've followed the directions precisely, but in game, when I go to UI and scroll down there is no where that I can find to select this filter. What am I missing? I saved it into my Path of Exile folder, encoded as ASCI and switched to All Files type. Booted up the game and nothing =(

It doesn't go in your main PoE directory. It goes in My Documents -> My Game -> Path of Exile

Just popped in to say great filter Neverlink. Been using it since beta and do see myself using anything else.
Last edited by Mastodonic on Jul 18, 2015, 11:09:43 PM
Yeah the first time I added it I put it in the main directory. I do have it also saved in the location you noted, but I don't see anything under UI. I don't even see an option to choose a loot filter had it actually worked. but I can try again

Edit: Did it again, copied to a text file, saved in My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile as Neversink. filter, changed it to All Files , ASCI encoding. I go in game to UI, scroll down and nothing =\
Last edited by Norinzoba on Jul 19, 2015, 2:53:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info