NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hello from Venezuela, and thanks to Neversink for this amazing tool, I was wondering if it possible to create a filter or preset with neversink, using i dont know strict filter, but at the same time, making a rule to just high-ligh divination cards that are worth 10c or more?

Cause im from Venezuela i'm struggling with the economy to spend 20% in extra stash wish is a lot for me

Is there a way to configure never-sink to only show important divination cards that are worth in 7c? mostly for divination im okay with everything.

Thanks alot, sorry for my poor grammar.
"
muzein wrote:
I had a question for Neversink.

I'm using Filterblade for a custom sound pack I created. However, I can't find anywhere on the site to change the sound for Oni-Goroshi (I farmed a few this league).

When the swords dropped, I would hear one of the default custom sounds which tells me it was overriding the base rule for 6L items.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a sword to test the filter with but could I add Charan's Sword under "Add Basetype-Based Rules", unique, 6S, 6L with "override ALL rules" strictness? That seems like it would work, no?

Edit: It looks like Charan's Sword isn't an available base using that method. So I'm out of ideas.

Oni is always caught by the special 6 link unique rule. This rule is not listed in the customizer tho because its just something you basically never normally encounter.

And the "Charan's Sword" BaseType is also not in the normal baseType list because it is also a very special case. It cannot drop regularly and is only ever used in unique form for Oni. But you can still add any baseType into the custom rule by clicking "Add" twice.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
yakimov100 wrote:
Hello from Venezuela, and thanks to Neversink for this amazing tool, I was wondering if it possible to create a filter or preset with neversink, using i dont know strict filter, but at the same time, making a rule to just high-ligh divination cards that are worth 10c or more?

Cause im from Venezuela i'm struggling with the economy to spend 20% in extra stash wish is a lot for me

Is there a way to configure never-sink to only show important divination cards that are worth in 7c? mostly for divination im okay with everything.

Thanks alot, sorry for my poor grammar.

You should check out the "Auto-Sort by price" button in the Divination Card section. After pressing "Execute", all cards will be sorted by their current market price and you can then just disable the tiers that have too low value for you.
You can also configure the price-thresholds in the popUp using the "Show advanced settings" button.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
I had a question for Neversink.

I'm using Filterblade for a custom sound pack I created. However, I can't find anywhere on the site to change the sound for Oni-Goroshi (I farmed a few this league).

When the swords dropped, I would hear one of the default custom sounds which tells me it was overriding the base rule for 6L items.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a sword to test the filter with but could I add Charan's Sword under "Add Basetype-Based Rules", unique, 6S, 6L with "override ALL rules" strictness? That seems like it would work, no?

Edit: It looks like Charan's Sword isn't an available base using that method. So I'm out of ideas.

Oni is always caught by the special 6 link unique rule. This rule is not listed in the customizer tho because its just something you basically never normally encounter.

And the "Charan's Sword" BaseType is also not in the normal baseType list because it is also a very special case. It cannot drop regularly and is only ever used in unique form for Oni. But you can still add any baseType into the custom rule by clicking "Add" twice.

Good to know. Thanks!
May i know how do you facetannk almost anything?

I cannot survive if i am not hitting anything in T14-T16

Is it because i do not have vitality watchers eye 3 mod jewel ?
Hello, I'm trying to update a soundpack I found online, but I just don't exactly understand how.

I get how to add custom sounds to a lootfilter that you create on the spot. However I hoped I can just find one on youtube, somehow add it, and update it.

But I don't get it...how? I'm at the save/load lootfilter but it does not work the way I thought it would work. Could someone clarify this a bit for me?

This is the lootfilter I wanted to update. I thought I would just upload it, it would give me a list, some things would be outdated, I would have to modify them and then I could save it as a renewed updated one, somehow I can't make it work. Or must I make a new lootfilter and manually add each sound, as I don't know the guy who made this lootfilter what sounds he added exactly where.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCP2ZoT65RI
Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 8, 2019, 11:39:57 AM
Hi there,

i found something with your filter not working that way it should.

i have a non corrupted 26%q kaoms heart, i just dropped it on the ground out of my inventory it highlightes as unique with the quality border but there is no dropsound. not even an statndart unique one.

i have no clue if you are able to priorize it in an different order or something this way, i am way too less in making filters.

Love your work, keep it up.

also a Happy new year hope you get back to your full health and power soon.

Liebe Grüße
V
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
May i know how do you facetannk almost anything?

I cannot survive if i am not hitting anything in T14-T16

Is it because i do not have vitality watchers eye 3 mod jewel ?

Wrong thread? Do you actually mean me? I'm confused.

"
Hello, I'm trying to update a soundpack I found online, but I just don't exactly understand how.

I get how to add custom sounds to a lootfilter that you create on the spot. However I hoped I can just find one on youtube, somehow add it, and update it.

But I don't get it...how? I'm at the save/load lootfilter but it does not work the way I thought it would work. Could someone clarify this a bit for me?

This is the lootfilter I wanted to update. I thought I would just upload it, it would give me a list, some things would be outdated, I would have to modify them and then I could save it as a renewed updated one, somehow I can't make it work. Or must I make a new lootfilter and manually add each sound, as I don't know the guy who made this lootfilter what sounds he added exactly where.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCP2ZoT65RI

To update you need the filterblade save file. Since the author didn't provide one, you'd have to recreate/reuse all the sound on filterblade from sratch.

That's quite a bit of work, I've made a small yt-video explaining the tools.

"

Hi there,

i found something with your filter not working that way it should.

i have a non corrupted 26%q kaoms heart, i just dropped it on the ground out of my inventory it highlightes as unique with the quality border but there is no dropsound. not even an statndart unique one.

i have no clue if you are able to priorize it in an different order or something this way, i am way too less in making filters.

Love your work, keep it up.

also a Happy new year hope you get back to your full health and power soon.

Liebe Grüße
V

It's technically not a big deal, since such overqualitied uniques don't drop "naturally", but I'll improve on that aspect thanks.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I am very confused with strictness levels. I make my filter from strict. It shows a million of rares that are like 99.99% useless with any rolls. It shows 1c shaper's crafting bases like they are exalts. And then it completely hides The Last Hope div card, which is like 7c as a card (
"
Fortran775 wrote:
I am very confused with strictness levels. I make my filter from strict. It shows a million of rares that are like 99.99% useless with any rolls. It shows 1c shaper's crafting bases like they are exalts. And then it completely hides The Last Hope div card, which is like 7c as a card (

Last hope is not hidden.

If you find too many rares, switch to a higher strictness. The league is no longer fresh/new, most thigns are very cheap atm.

There will be an update to the filter tomorow addressing the shaper/elder base tiering.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info