NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
eternalbeat wrote:
Hi thanks for the filter. However when i use it chromatic orb recipe items are still hidden. Do I need to edit the filter file to show them?

They're already highlighted. How did you get the impression that they're not?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
love the filter, but i do have one complaint/suggestion, the color for regal recipe items can make it hard to see uniques that drop with them as its sort of similar.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
eternalbeat wrote:
Hi thanks for the filter. However when i use it chromatic orb recipe items are still hidden. Do I need to edit the filter file to show them?

Yes, highlighted. But they're also hidden (e.g. i have to press alt to see them at all). Am I doing something wrong or do i have the wrong expectation?

I would assume that it shows up right when it drops like other important stuff.
"
eternalbeat wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
eternalbeat wrote:

Yes, highlighted. But they're also hidden (e.g. i have to press alt to see them at all). Am I doing something wrong or do i have the wrong expectation?

I would assume that it shows up right when it drops like other important stuff.

Sounds like you need to toggle always show loot by pressing z
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:

So then is there a filter that lets you keep show all loot toggled on, but it hides the junk?
"
eternalbeat wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:

So then is there a filter that lets you keep show all loot toggled on, but it hides the junk?

Neversink's does. At low levels it still shows most items though. Once you get to merciless conversely most items are hidden.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Thanks for the effort.
No way I'd complain after all the work you put into this.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
eternalbeat wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:

Neversink's does. At low levels it still shows most items though. Once you get to merciless conversely most items are hidden.

Ah gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up
Best filter ever, NeverSink! GJ
hey im digging the filter's look but i actually want to hide certain things that i don't pick up (mainly white items for chancing/crafting) i see that it was mentioned in the thread but i can't figure out filtration and im not really sure what to do in the .xml... sorry for the noobishness :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info