NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Also can't find how to remove net drop sounds. I've hidden all except tier1/2 nets and I'm still hearing sounds for lower tiers.
"
archzilllla wrote:
Also can't find how to remove net drop sounds. I've hidden all except tier1/2 nets and I'm still hearing sounds for lower tiers.

"
nicquehen wrote:
How to remove Nets T9 loot sound? I can't figured out in the filter i see only T4 nets config it super annoying in mapping.

Thx for your help

On FilterBlade, if you want to remove the drop sound for one specific net, you gotta click "Create new rule" at the bottom of the net section and drag&drop that specific net into there and set the sound to "no sound".

Hiding something should also remove the drop sound when using FilterBlade, but its still possible for a filter to hide an item and still make a sound.

But I think what's going on here is that you still hear the game-based drop sound of the nets.
This one has nothing to do with loot filters and is just an environmental sound by the game. Things like silver coins and also the new nets have a rather loud drop sound initially without any filter.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Using semi-strict. Why some belts and rings are making sounds? Or am i missing something?
"
archzilllla wrote:

Yep, can't seem to turn this off. It's pretty annoying, too.

Even tried Tobnac's suggestion; still makes a sound. Turn off in game "show items" and it still makes a sound.
Using semi strict with a few modifications, working like a charm!

Thank you!
For some fucking reason Net drop sounds are loud as shit, with no way off turning off besides turning EVERYTHING off, lootfilter sounds should remove the original sound drop, not overlap with it.
You can customize sounds.
"
de99ial wrote:
You can customize sounds.

Someone didn't read...
So I'm making an animator. Raising dead, animating weapons, etc. But I find that often I can't see the common weapons cause they are filtered out. I love everything else about this filter but is there a way I can make it not cut out anything? and if so how do I do that?
"
Psychotic_EGG wrote:
So I'm making an animator. Raising dead, animating weapons, etc. But I find that often I can't see the common weapons cause they are filtered out. I love everything else about this filter but is there a way I can make it not cut out anything? and if so how do I do that?

The filter has a special "animate weapon" mode.
When using FilterBlade, you can enable them at the bottom of the Customizer under "Optional filter modules".
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info