NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
SimplPrimate wrote:
Why are Heavy Belts dropping with a sound? I have had several rare ones at least drop that make a sound when they drop. Thanks!

All rare belts have a sound during leveling I think (at least with the semi-strict base), it's the same sound you hear when an item with 3 or 4 links drops.
However in my opinion this is kind of irrelevant in Abyss league since Stygian belts are better than basically everything else.
can anyone answer on my question please? I really want to chance gold amulets and sorcerer boots but i dont see the base on strict filter
ive modded neversinks filter from a few days ago, but I hear there is a problem with shaped maps do I need to redownload and mod it again?
Where do I filter out 4-linked, ilevel ~45 items, like Military Staff, Mesh Gloves etc. etc. from strict rules?
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Thank you as usual for your work and support.

But I just noticed when an ex dropped there is no more shaper narration. Why was this removed?

Edited to add: I don't use filterblade just the regular filter.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Dec 11, 2017, 2:49:21 PM
I think there is something wrong, not sure how to fix it! A non shaped t6 dropped and it was showing as it was out-leveled but it wasn't. It had 14% quality, so I went back to my hideout and got the same map with no quality and dropped it on the ground. It showed as normal! I got your filter off filter blade, regular version, and only adjustments I made was in the currency section...

Is this intended? Map is Mausoleum
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 10, 2017, 9:08:18 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
I think there is something wrong, not sure how to fix it! A non shaped t6 dropped and it was showing as it was out-leveled but it wasn't. It had 14% quality, so I went back to my hideout and got the same map with no quality and dropped it on the ground. It showed as normal! I got your filter off filter blade, regular version, and only adjustments I made was in the currency section...

Is this intended? Map is Mausoleum

"
ive modded neversinks filter from a few days ago, but I hear there is a problem with shaped maps do I need to redownload and mod it again?

fixed in 5.41

"

can anyone answer on my question please? I really want to chance gold amulets and sorcerer boots but i dont see the base on strict filter

"
Where do I filter out 4-linked, ilevel ~45 items, like Military Staff, Mesh Gloves etc. etc. from strict rules?

www.FilterBlade.xyz

"
Hi when i try to search new map like Lookout, Leyline in stash it show "Unknown Map"
how to fix this

This has nothing to do with my filter.

"
Why are Heavy Belts dropping with a sound? I have had several rare ones at least drop that make a sound when they drop. Thanks!

There's a light sound for all leveling items. You can configure it on filterblade.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
What is the command line for shaped items?
I use tweaked lootfilter and I only want these new changes to add..

Should I really start from new filter in that website?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
First of all thank you so much for all the hard work Neversink!

I'm currently using the updated 5.41 version of your filter. However, shaped maps seems to drop as their "normal" version of that map. For example: i was running Courthouse T8 and a shaped arid lake T7 dropped. But it showed as a outleveled map.

Is there any way to fix this? If anyone else has the same problem and knows how to fix, would love to hear it. Thanks in advance.
Hi thk for your work.

In Strict filter i cant see the chancing items its normal ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info