NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I was using 5.0 loot filter and it was cool that transmutation shard got small text window now on 5.1.2 it's way too huge :/
Last night before RIP in HC, I get an Exalted Orb and I love the quote when it drops.

"Exalted Orb! An accelerating sensation of victory. If only for a breif moment."
Last edited by c00L_Dabu on Aug 17, 2017, 3:17:23 AM
Just had an Exalt pop from Navali's kill-a-monster-and-it-drops-currency prophecy and there was no Ex voiceover. Both previous Ex this league have had the voiceover work, so not sure if this is to do with Navali yelling her lines over the top or if there's a bit of code that doesn't trigger for some reason.
When I found an exalt last week it made it super obvious said something like exalted orb with more txt after that, i found one today and it did not....even droped it again to test it just made some swish sound?
When I found an exalt last week it made it super obvious said something like exalted orb with more txt after that, i found one today and it did not....even droped it again to test it just made some swish sound?
Hi. I have uber strict version and on filterblade it shows that breach ring are hidden but it still shows them in game. Why?
the white items Highborn Bow and Graceful Sword show in the loot filter with no border, and a slightly reduced opacity black background. I was wondering if these items had any use? I'm new to this and not having the easiest time figuring out what all the filter shows/why. I'm also a noob so there's that too.
I'm using the standard filter.
Last edited by Guttsdemonslayer on Aug 17, 2017, 2:52:52 PM
So any significant changes after 3.01?
Since 3.0.1 I get the following error message:

- Failed to load item filter: Line 7: Unknown rule type <!DOCTYPE"

when trying to load any of the item filters. Before the patch I had no issues.

feelsbadman
Last edited by PaintingBuddha on Aug 18, 2017, 5:26:15 AM
"
Since 3.0.1 I get the following error message:

- Failed to load item filter: Line 7: Unknown rule type <!DOCTYPE"

I just downloaded the .zip and not the individual .filter files from github and now it works. Go figure. :)
Last edited by PaintingBuddha on Aug 18, 2017, 5:29:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info