NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hey, anyone else having problems with the markup files? when i try to apply them to textpad++ the program just crashes?

Neversink, you should perhaps add a section for this on how to apply and use the markup files becuse i had to search like a madman on how to do it, but it crashes and maybe i am doing it wrong?
"
popske wrote:
"

Show
BaseType "Rawhide Tower Shield"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
PlayAlertSound 7 300

Thanks. Is there anywhere in this thread, or others, that explain how to edit the filter? I basically want to clone the "Normal" filter and change it to add some base items. I would like to keep the Normal filter untouched and use my augmented version for SSF.

(oh and remove the sound for Sorcerer Boots... can't use or sell those on SSF)

Thanks!!
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
Last edited by Jooksone on Mar 26, 2017, 2:47:48 PM
hey there, what should i do to make it show the warband blues?
-_-
Hello Neversink, having an issue with your lootfiler, any thoughts? why does this happen, only with medium to high currency items have font issue.
Also tried to redownload the filter and the issue is still there, sometimes an restart fix it, but then again the issue is back.

Last edited by maddoxeu on Mar 28, 2017, 1:02:59 AM
"
fwd wrote:
I tried your filter and it has some flaws for me:

1. Way too many sounds. I don't need sound alert when 6S item or T8 map drops, only for 6L and T12+. At least something not that loud.

2. White chancing bases. I would like do not see anything except Sorcerer Boots (and there is no need for sound alert in that case too). For any other rare it's not worth it, and Headhunter is not in a Standard League where I'm playing.

3. I could understand seeing quality flasks at low levels, but I don't need them in 75+ zones for sure.

EDIT>4. Sound when babble drops!, and in any version, even in uber. Come on, it's 1/7 of chaos in the best case, highlight is more then enough.

EDIT>5. Scrolls highlight with enlarged font is questionable. I understand there are people who like to take them, but in big font sometimes it fill whole your screen in fight with nonsense. Not only scrolls but some other non-important pickups as well. The font should be smaller and big only on valuable items.

I used regular version of your filter, because I'm doing chaos recipe.

First of all I'd like to mention that this filter is designed for league-specific economies. Also I find it oddly bamboozling that you want more and more strictness, while doing chaos recipes. Finally scrolls are not enlarged.

Anyway: I don't share your preferences (though #2 and #3 are fixed by using a higher strictness version) and thus are also not going to implement them. You're left with the following choices:

1) Adjust the filter yourself

2) Wait for FilterBlade release (eta 2-3 monthes at most) and adjust it with it

3) Use another filter

"
why is lacquered buckler filtered out already with the strict version when it is the best evasion base shield that can drop?

Doesn't fit the ES meta. It shows imperial buckler though, I'll consider adjusting it though, since it indeed has more EV.

"
I'm doing SSF this league. I want to customize the filter to show certain base types (for crafting and chancing) that are currently being hidden on the "normal" filter. This is a mighty-long thread. Can anybody guide me in the right direction to get started?

You can find the chancing information in the FAQ on page 1.
As for crafting it's the same approach, but you'll need to edit the entry "[0211] Remaining crafting rules - add your own bases here!"

"
Any clues on how to use the new 'foil' effect on other item drops?

Nope. I don't believe it's avail. to filters.

"
Does Headhunter and the Increased quantity gem show on very strict?

1) "Somewhat" (FAQ page 1)
2) Yes!

"
Hey, anyone else having problems with the markup files? when i try to apply them to textpad++ the program just crashes?

Neversink, you should perhaps add a section for this on how to apply and use the markup files becuse i had to search like a madman on how to do it, but it crashes and maybe i am doing it wrong?

1) No o.O
2) Searching like a madman is usually what I do too. Notepad++ is surprisingly un-intuitive at importing those. I might make a short vid.

"
Thanks. Is there anywhere in this thread, or others, that explain how to edit the filter? I basically want to clone the "Normal" filter and change it to add some base items. I would like to keep the Normal filter untouched and use my augmented version for SSF.

(oh and remove the sound for Sorcerer Boots... can't use or sell those on SSF)

You can find a lot in the FAQ on page 1. If you want advanced editing, either wait for FilterBlade or you'll have to google and learn the syntax yourself a bit (usually takes a few hours to grasp it sufficiently).

"
hey there, what should i do to make it show the warband blues?

FAQ page 1

"
Hello Neversink, having an issue with your lootfiler, any thoughts? why does this happen, only with medium to high currency items have font issue.
Also tried to redownload the filter and the issue is still there, sometimes an restart fix it, but then again the issue is back.

FAQ page 1
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for the response!
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
I just decided to start using loot filters. Then I found your filter and I love it. Now I will continue to use it. Sure it will take a while for me to get used to it. But that is something that I can adapt to

Thanks for making such a good filter. Right now I am only using the regular setting. This is because I am still needing to get better gear and some of the rares that are dropping might be a big improvement to my character. I will only move up the strictness level as I need it.
I have a small color change suggestion for you purple semi-strict variant.

Keep the black opaque background color for "ok" rare bases from strict the same on semi-strict as apposed to the current purple opaque background that is currently on semi-strict.

Strict purple

Semi-Strict Purple

Edit: Went ahead and took a look at the filter file. Thanks to how well organized it is, I was able to just copy and paste the parts from strict that I liked, onto semi-strict. Thanks for the awesome filter!
Last edited by NasoG on Mar 29, 2017, 7:25:08 PM
I tried modifyiing the semistrict filter to mshow more chance base but it doesnt work. YOUR FAQ says to search for chance orb base,but it says no results. I tried looking for sorcerer boots and just add ebony tower shield and stuff like that next to it , doesnt work. using the "ebony tower shield" format.
Hi there i would like to know what does the green border that apears on some common items mean

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info