NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thanks for your hard and quick work as always.
vaal or no balls
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
NeverSink wrote:
Thank you for your nice words guys!

-------------

I'M STILL FINALIZING SOME FEATURES FOR THE 2.6 LEGACY LEAGUE.

THE FILTER WILL BE DONE ~3-6 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF THE LEAGUE, BUT 100% BEFORE THE START. I'LL BE DOING THE FINAL PART ON STREAM (ON THE 3.3.2017 FRIDAY twitch.tv/NeverSink . STREAM STARTS BETWEEN 16-17.00 GMT+1. COME JOIN AND CHAT.

I'LL ALSO BE SPENDING AN HOUR AFTERWARDS GIVING A SMALL LESSON ON HOW TO EDIT THE FILTER YOURSELF TO ADJUST IT TO YOUR PREFERENCES :) + EVALUATING SOME STATISTICS/TALKING ABOUT 2.6.

If you know someone who wants to play SSF with my filter, feel free to spread the word.

-------------

Also: I've uploaded a beta (NOT FINAL, FOR TESTING ONLY) version of the filter on my github under additional files. It doesn't include the 2.6 parts, but it includes the new sections/changes.

-------------

Now if you'll excuse me, gotta work in a few hours and still want to be fit enough to play the 2.6 night, so good night and I'll see your in ~13-14 hours. :P

Thank you very much for your work and efforts!

Been using your filters in all leagues I participated, it helped me a lot!
maybe this has been adressed, but it would be sweet to give a larger emphasis on 10+ quality gems, for the stricter filters at least. I dont want to waste time picking up quality ~5 gems. I know the higher qual makes the text grow, but its hard for me to gauge. Give it a thick white border or something?
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Last edited by Saltygames on Mar 3, 2017, 4:52:25 AM
Can you make sure to change it so it doesn't give such a fanfare for when Sorcerer Boots drop. Cheers
Page 255. One byte is almost completed.
You're the Man Bro!
Seeing is believing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info