NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

pls add white jewelries 60+ to the list, two stone rings and the like are really important to roll/alch or prismatic recipe, espeially early on a hc league
hi. lvl 14 here in the shipyard area in act 1. why does the filter highlight heavy belts. the ones with 25 or so implicit strength.

is it because the strength is useful for leveling?
Hey NeverSink are the new divinationcards automatically updated?
I got a question (or suggestion maybe), id like to see 3l quartz seceptres highlighted during leveling, how and where would i add those in the filter to dont fuck with other things?
@Fidwin
"
fidwin wrote:
I got a question (or suggestion maybe), id like to see 3l quartz seceptres highlighted during leveling, how and where would i add those in the filter to dont fuck with other things?

You don't.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
"
BNegetive wrote:
"
fidwin wrote:

You don't.

Why not? Just put something like this at the top of the filter, job done. It won't take into account any of the other rules in the filter, but it's a sure fire way to safely add it in.

"
Show
BaseType "Quartz Sceptre"
LinkedSockets >= 3
SetBackgroundColor 255 0 255
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
in the screenshot in the first post the white agate amulet is filtered. those are actually useful to pick up and save if space permits.

people go into anarchy/onslaught maps and chance them as they can turn into voll's devotion. many people wanted to buy them in the 1 month flashback league and in standard league.

Thanks Neversink.
"
---- Updated script to 2.0! ----

-Added 3 different versions (check frontpage for details)
-Improved default chance bases (agates etc)
-Improved maraketh weapons, craft bases, endgame white/blues code
-Improved font size and highlighting for some items
-Added support for filtration by XVar
-Cleaned up code, formatting etc
-Added a animate weapon script (disabled by default)

----------------

"
Hey NeverSink are the new divinationcards automatically updated?

"
Could you make rock hammer and stone breaker looking same as gavel?

"
in the screenshot in the first post the white agate amulet is filtered.

Improved those, also added 20% quality items to the hightlight list during leveling (<60)

"

It's displayed for quite a while by default.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 9, 2015, 12:13:01 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:

-Added a animate weapon script (disabled by default)

Much bro-love man!

Kick-ass definitely going try it out in the next league :).

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : was just checking the script in filtration, how do i enable the animated weapon part? :D

Can't seem to find any relevant line that enables white weapon drops to be highlighted in a special fashion.

Edit2 : ha found it inside the text format, cheers a bunch! Fixed! and working like intended !
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 9, 2015, 3:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info