NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Just a small note, you should make sure your indentation is consistent across the script. It's mixed between tabs and 4 spaces. My editor for example is set to display tabs as 2 spaces so it looks all out of whack.

It's kind of a bad practice to have code with mixed indentation and/or trailing whitespace. Makes comparing different versions of the script using diff or version control software unneccessarily painful.

Edit: The point of this is, I use your script with modifications, and I use git to merge your updates into my modified branch of the script without having to redo my changes all over.
Last edited by cere_ on Jul 2, 2015, 9:19:11 PM
it says on the pastebin websight: APR 15TH, 2015
is it an old version there despite the claim of it being up to date?

thanks.
"
kompaniet wrote:
it says on the pastebin websight: APR 15TH, 2015

If you hover over the "edited" text next to it you will see that the last update was on June 23rd
Hi NeverSink! Thank you for your filter, I like it a lot. I have one suggestion though:

I think that highlighting 20% quality white weapons and armors and (maybe) any 13%+ quality weapons and armors (for whetstones/scraps) would be nice, especially in the first weeks of temporary leagues.
Hello. The filter works great. All the cool items gets borders and stuff like that. But it's not filtering items away. All white/blue items are still on my screen. Why?

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/7ow4ys This is how it looks. Only the gold rings look differently. The other jewelry is still normal
Last edited by Afridqvist on Jul 4, 2015, 7:44:27 PM
"
Hello. The filter works great. All the cool items gets borders and stuff like that. But it's not filtering items away. All white/blue items are still on my screen. Why?

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/7ow4ys This is how it looks. Only the gold rings look differently. The other jewelry is still normal

it is because you are still low level, once you get higher the crap whites start getting filtered.

the logic behind it is explained by Neversink in the OP.
"
dwarfpower wrote:
Hi NeverSink! Thank you for your filter, I like it a lot. I have one suggestion though:

I think that highlighting 20% quality white weapons and armors and (maybe) any 13%+ quality weapons and armors (for whetstones/scraps) would be nice, especially in the first weeks of temporary leagues.

I'll add it as a option that you can comment in (same for some other things, such as Animate Weapon mode and maybe div.card evaluation).

Also I'll be doing some final adjustments until the release, most importantly:

Compatibility changes for filtration
4 different versions of the filter:

-Normal (current version)
-Advanced
-Light
-Minimal
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
dwarfpower wrote:

I'll add it as a option that you can comment in (same for some other things, such as Animate Weapon mode and maybe div.card evaluation).

-Advanced
-Light
-Minimal

Good work Thanks NeverSink!
Hey NeverSink,loving your filter , I have only one proposition

Could you make rock hammer and stone breaker looking same as gavel?
Think lots of people gonna need those for chisel recepie and imo thats worth putting them in same category as chromatic items,
would do it myself but cant seem to find that line in the filter

Thanks !
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2
Last edited by SolidusBoss on Jul 6, 2015, 1:47:15 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
dwarfpower wrote:

-Advanced
-Light
-Minimal

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info