NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi Neversink,

I already said it in the past but again, thx for your filter, I like all your choice and how you show the item, continue like this !

Anyway, I do not like how you show the divination card at the moment, this dark violet was a bit strange and a bit brilliant I found^^

Anyway thx again !
I get this message trying to load your item filter Neversink.

PoE failed to load item filter: Line 174: Unable to parse parameter for class rule: No item classes matching "Jewels"
"
Drimli wrote:
I get this message trying to load your item filter Neversink.

PoE failed to load item filter: Line 174: Unable to parse parameter for class rule: No item classes matching "Jewels"

Download the latest version from THIS thread. That bug happened in an old version ~4-5 weeks ago.

"
Hi Neversink,

I already said it in the past but again, thx for your filter, I like all your choice and how you show the item, continue like this !

Anyway, I do not like how you show the divination card at the moment, this dark violet was a bit strange and a bit brilliant I found^^

Anyway thx again !

What color would you use?

"
NeverSink, in 1.8 the div cards are still commented out. Also they should be capitalized. Of course, I could be wrong, I'm low on sleep!

You're right and wrong. :D There's a working divination entry (#0304 I think). I just forgot to remove the comment from the work in progress entries. It's all working though :).

"
Yours is pretty much the best out there.

Colors are perfect, it doesn't hurt your eyes but you don't miss items either.
Filters out trash items pretty well.
It's also pretty well designed, document-wise, so it's quite easy to tweak.

Overall looks pretty nice and clean. Loving it so far. Big kudos.

Yey
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

"
Hi Neversink,

What color would you use?

I was not awaiting the question ^^

I was expecting something not so hard as color and it was a bit dark, contrasting a lot with the rest of your filter.

I cannot say exactly what I would prefer, I can only say that i like when there is an opaque background, it make the item more visible.

Mandatory "Thank you for the effort, awesome job!" comment.
Second-class poe gamer
Not sure if its because im still levelling from a low level, but im still seeing whites and nothing is being highlighted while using this filter.
Did you enabled filter in options?
Last edited by Asag on Jun 19, 2015, 2:38:04 PM
"
Not sure if its because im still levelling from a low level, but im still seeing whites and nothing is being highlighted while using this filter.

Drop a alchemy (or higher) orb on the ground. If it's not highlighted at all, you've done something wrong during the installation.

"

I was not awaiting the question ^^

I was expecting something not so hard as color and it was a bit dark, contrasting a lot with the rest of your filter.

I cannot say exactly what I would prefer, I can only say that i like when there is an opaque background, it make the item more visible.

Frankly, I really like the color. However, I agree that it's pretty dark. I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll add a border or a light opaque background.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:

Frankly, I really like the color. However, I agree that it's pretty dark. I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll add a border or a light opaque background.

What you can do if you like the color, is to adapt the border to make it look like the divination cards themself. They are prety dark in the design but have still visibility in their illustration. Maybe the border in less dark then ?
Do you have a filter with the new cards in it and does your show everything on the ground only much smaller link mint's filter?

Nevermind about the cards i see your newest version has it!

Is there any reason why i cant have multiple filters like yours and mints to test and swap between?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jun 20, 2015, 4:19:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info