NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Mindsplit123 wrote:
Hi.

Im using the yber version and alltho it the file the chromatic recepie Is tagged "Show". on all cases. it wont display chromatic recepie items :(

It's not tagged as show. It's tagged as hide and is only tagged as show in the leveling section.

It's also not supposed to display the chromatic recipe.

#------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 0702 # CHROMATIC ORB RECIPE ITEMS
#------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show #$rgb, small, lvl
ItemLevel <= 65
SocketGroup RGB
Width <= 2
Height <= 2
SetBorderColor 150 150 150
SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
SetFontSize 38

Show #$rgb, small, lvl
ItemLevel <= 65
SocketGroup RGB
Width <= 1
Height <= 3
SetFontSize 38

Show #$rgb, bulky, lvl
ItemLevel <= 65
SocketGroup RGB
Width >= 2
Height >= 4
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 34

Show #$rgb %D2
ItemLevel <= 65
SocketGroup RGB
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 36

Show #$rgb, small %D3
SocketGroup RGB
Width <= 2
Height <= 2
SetFontSize 36

Show #$rgb, small %D3
SocketGroup RGB
Width <= 1
Height <= 3
SetFontSize 36

Show #$rgb, bulky %D1
SocketGroup RGB
Width >= 2
Height >= 4
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 30

Show #$rgb %D2
SocketGroup RGB
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 32

This is what my chromatic orb recepie section looks like. what am I missing?
I don't see where it shows differences between the strict / regular / etc. versions. I see in the faq it mentions some are good for solo / mf / party / etc, but is there anywhere that shows the actual differences? Like, if I mainly just want high end rings / amulets / belts / maps / currency / high value items, which one would I want to run?
"
SyZ wrote:
I don't see where it shows differences between the strict / regular / etc. versions. I see in the faq it mentions some are good for solo / mf / party / etc, but is there anywhere that shows the actual differences? Like, if I mainly just want high end rings / amulets / belts / maps / currency / high value items, which one would I want to run?

strict seems to just make rares with good base type and level more obvious , try strict or semi strict, you probally dont want to run them leveling but at endgame mapping they seem fine.

Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Hi Neversink,
just asking, why is there an orange border around magic two toned boots? should i be scouring and then using an alchemy on it?
"
dolan_grey wrote:
just found ilvl83 rare eternal burgonet shown like a ilvl<75 rare (yellow text instead of orange) 4.23 regular version of the filter.

I'll check this out, thanks.

"
How do I change this filter to show white melee weapons to use with animate weapon ?

Search for "animate weapon", uncomment the first section, by removing the # in front of the lines.

"
After using it for several leagues i only have two basic suggestions:
1) tier 1 maps get changed to a colour from the sort of black thats easy to miss, yellow tier maps become yellow in the loot filter , and i think red are already red in the filter but yeah red red's if thats not already the case. (maybe transparent white , transparent yellow, red rather than transparent black , black and red)

I can and do edit them but , this is just an ovservation that sort of makes sense to me so you can intentionally learn to look for what maps you care about.

2) in previous versions you had everything on seperate lines , i notice in the latest version everything is essentially on one constant line (or basically there are no "enter" characters in the document)

now there may be a reason for this but could you provide a copy of the easy to edit version inside the zip?

even the template is all on single lines so super hard to read\edit in basic notepad apps.

also, why are basic non quality flasks showing in the strict filter? if im using a strict filter i can affort do spend the 1 fuse on a basic white non quality flask.

Anyway thanks for your support of the community, great script.

1) I might change the transparent black to something else, but I'm very pleased with the other colors. Using red/yellows looks way too different, compared to the default colors and doesn't work in the general color scheme.

2) It shouldn't be the case. Try it out with the latest version. If that fails use Notepad++ instead of notepad. I know that this mistake exists in the template version, that being said, the template version is something I didn't update since ages.

3) Nonquality flasks only show while leveling. I'll take a look at it though, I've recently reworked the generation process for the non-regular version, so there might be a few small bugs in that section.

"

This is the chromatic section from the REGULAR filter, not the uber one.

"

This is a very valid point, I'll see that there will be a table/video that gives proper explanations. I'll put it on my todo-list.

"
just asking, why is there an orange border around magic two toned boots? should i be scouring and then using an alchemy on it?

This one is kinda complicated. Basically people wanted to see all the new bases. Some of these can be quite valuable, especially if they get a high itemlevel. In case of random two-stone boots, you might simply do nothing, if they're not ilvl 84+.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 3, 2016, 6:47:39 AM
Also 200 pages? Whoo?

Spoiler
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 3, 2016, 1:57:50 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
dolan_grey wrote:
just found ilvl83 rare eternal burgonet shown like a ilvl<75 rare (yellow text instead of orange) 4.23 regular version of the filter.

I'll check this out, thanks.

"
How do I change this filter to show white melee weapons to use with animate weapon ?

Search for "animate weapon", uncomment the first section, by removing the # in front of the lines.

"
After using it for several leagues i only have two basic suggestions:
1) tier 1 maps get changed to a colour from the sort of black thats easy to miss, yellow tier maps become yellow in the loot filter , and i think red are already red in the filter but yeah red red's if thats not already the case. (maybe transparent white , transparent yellow, red rather than transparent black , black and red)

I can and do edit them but , this is just an ovservation that sort of makes sense to me so you can intentionally learn to look for what maps you care about.

2) in previous versions you had everything on seperate lines , i notice in the latest version everything is essentially on one constant line (or basically there are no "enter" characters in the document)

now there may be a reason for this but could you provide a copy of the easy to edit version inside the zip?

even the template is all on single lines so super hard to read\edit in basic notepad apps.

also, why are basic non quality flasks showing in the strict filter? if im using a strict filter i can affort do spend the 1 fuse on a basic white non quality flask.

Anyway thanks for your support of the community, great script.

1) I might change the transparent black to something else, but I'm very pleased with the other colors. Using red/yellows looks way too different, compared to the default colors and doesn't work in the general color scheme.

2) It shouldn't be the case. Try it out with the latest version. If that fails use Notepad++ instead of notepad. I know that this mistake exists in the template version, that being said, the template version is something I didn't update since ages.

3) Nonquality flasks only show while leveling. I'll take a look at it though, I've recently reworked the generation process for the non-regular version, so there might be a few small bugs in that section.

"

This is the chromatic section from the REGULAR filter, not the uber one.

"

This is a very valid point, I'll see that there will be a table/video that gives proper explanations. I'll put it on my todo-list.

"

This one is kinda complicated. Basically people wanted to see all the new bases. Some of these can be quite valuable, especially if they get a high itemlevel. In case of random two-stone boots, you might simply do nothing, if they're not ilvl 84+.

I Know it's from regular, I copypasted it to yber. My point is it won't show chromatic recepies

Edit: Nevermind. It works. For some reason the one item that I was testing it with was bugged or something
Last edited by Mindsplit123 on Oct 4, 2016, 2:18:35 AM
I used filtration to make small changes in the global override block of the semi-strict filter. Specifically to show all white two-stone rings and 3L opal sceptres, shrink their label, and give them a slight gray border.

Now, when items drop, sometimes the kerning is messed up on the name. The label will look like "D I VIN E MAN A FLA S K"

Any idea why or how I can fix it?
"
I used filtration to make small changes in the global override block of the semi-strict filter. Specifically to show all white two-stone rings and 3L opal sceptres, shrink their label, and give them a slight gray border.

Now, when items drop, sometimes the kerning is messed up on the name. The label will look like "D I VIN E MAN A FLA S K"

Any idea why or how I can fix it?

Read the FAQ on page 1
I opened this in notepad and it opens as a wall of text. What should I do to have it formated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info