NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Does this loot filter have the new item bases included? I have reached level 90 and I have not seen a single new rare base come up.
"
generalchaos wrote:
Does this loot filter have the new item bases included? I have reached level 90 and I have not seen a single new rare base come up.

yes they are in.
Great Job.... can't do without this!
What does magic item with orange border mean?
"
zhul0r wrote:
What does magic item with orange border mean?

New Item Bases
----------------------------------
UPDATED TO VERSION 4.1 (for POE 2.4/atlas ECONOMY UPDATE)

CHANGELOG:

**CONTENT:**

- Reworked the divination card tier list. The new tier list is more suited to represent the current economy.
- Updated the unique item tier list to better fit the current economy.
- Added ilvl >= 50 crude bows, since those are meta now.
- The semi-strict version now displays all chisel recipes
- The semi-strict version now has a small assortment of pre 83/84 crafting trinkets (twostone, onyx, diamond - only 75+)

**VISUAL:**

- Slightly tweaked the divination card appearances. Higher divination cards now stand out a little more.
- Changed the rare jewel appearance to have a tiny bit more contrast

**SOUNDS:**

- Stacked decks, shrieking essences and master cartographers sextants , now give off a mid tier (2) sound, instead of an high tier (6) drop sound.
- Random map fragments now make a mid tier (2) sound instead of a map drop sound (4). This way boss kills in corrupted maps, don't give the illusion of dropping maps.

**BUGFIXES:**

- The Semi-strict version, now correctly hides clunky rares.
- The Semi-strict version, now correctly displays mediocre rares (ilvl 75+) in the orangish hue
- The Slick version now uses the correct borders for top tier rares.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 11, 2016, 8:34:42 PM

what is this borders on the jewerly items?

Sorry for the english,

Thanks
Could you change all kris daggers to top tier rare drops? As far as i know they are all the same for crit casters and only platinum is displayed. Also 1.5 as daggers for mobility, only ambusher is displayed.
Last edited by klaso on Sep 12, 2016, 1:43:54 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
UPDATED TO VERSION 4.1 (for POE 2.4/atlas ECONOMY UPDATE)

CHANGELOG:

**CONTENT:**

- Reworked the divination card tier list. The new tier list is more suited to represent the current economy.
- Updated the unique item tier list to better fit the current economy.
- Added ilvl >= 50 crude bows, since those are meta now.
- The semi-strict version now displays all chisel recipes
- The semi-strict version now has a small assortment of pre 83/84 crafting trinkets (twostone, onyx, diamond - only 75+)

**VISUAL:**

- Slightly tweaked the divination card appearances. Higher divination cards now stand out a little more.
- Changed the rare jewel appearance to have a tiny bit more contrast

**SOUNDS:**

- Stacked decks, shrieking essences and master cartographers sextants , now give off a mid tier (2) sound, instead of an high tier (6) drop sound.
- Random map fragments now make a mid tier (2) sound instead of a map drop sound (4). This way boss kills in corrupted maps, don't give the illusion of dropping maps.

**BUGFIXES:**

- The Semi-strict version, now correctly hides clunky rares.
- The Semi-strict version, now correctly displays mediocre rares (ilvl 75+) in the orangish hue
- The Slick version now uses the correct borders for top tier rares.

Thank you very much for all your work ! Perfect update !
You fixed hammers on semi-strict, was waiting for that! Thanks alot!! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info