NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

LOVE the filter!

But I prefer the old 2.3 "drop" sounds.

I see I'm not the only one. If someone has changed them back, would you mind posting a little guide?

Thanks!
"
Dakilula wrote:
LOVE the filter!

But I prefer the old 2.3 "drop" sounds.

I see I'm not the only one. If someone has changed them back, would you mind posting a little guide?

Thanks!

There's a section in the FAQ on page 1 about how to get it back.

ALSO UPDATED THE FILTER TO 4.01 (FOR REAL THIS TIME, LAST TIME UPLOAD FAILED AND IT WAS THE SAME AS 4.0).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 5, 2016, 5:11:55 AM
I unzipped the 4.01 files and the 4 filters inside still say 4.0 filters.

Is that normal? Or should it say 4.01 filter?
Last edited by lokomotor on Sep 5, 2016, 6:51:23 AM
"
lokomotor wrote:
I unzipped the 4.01 files and the 4 filters inside still say 4.0 filters.

Is that normal? Or should it say 4.01 filter?

That's normal. I forgot to rename them ._.

I'm busy playing!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 5, 2016, 8:14:08 AM
is the "regular version with less colors (strict)" the slick version?
Hey neversink.. Have you seen this silliness?

Latest filter:

http://imgur.com/a/95uTU

With your filter on sometimes item,s come up blank for the nameplate. they are always items that I should be picking up anyhow but its sporadic. white rings, rares, whatever.

Any ideas?

I am playing at 2560x1440 if that could make a difference, apart from that just runnign your filter and standard options.

Thanks!
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
Good thing your FAQ has 10000000 million questions beside the obvious on where to put this. I have come back from a break. It should not be something to research over to find the directory to place this, put the directory either before the dl links or somewhere relevant. I have no idea where to place the files. This is sad coming from a 6 year player but yep, cant use your shit bc i have no clue where to place it.

Extract the files to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile
Would it be much work if i wanted to have everything bigger? It's the fontsize i should alter i assume?
I think it's too small for my taste.
is anyone else having problems adding new rule for normal items?
when i do it normal flasks also appear
I have the normal version of the new version for Atlas enabled. Is it just me or is it WAY more strict? Leveling it isn't highlighting many whites at all, and considering Essences are great to be used liberally on whites while leveling I'm not even seeing these.

Also, I'm not seeing any white rings showing up for essence purposes. Is this because they're too low level? (50's)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info