NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"

Is the change to maraketh weapon names going to mess with it?

It is. :( Hope someone has the time to update this thingy.

edit: Maybe not, I actually didn't know maraketh bases were treated as normal items.
Last edited by 01800 on May 20, 2015, 2:03:11 AM
"
Jihoko wrote:
Two-point arrow quivers should really be one of the "good" quivers that are highlighted/recommended. I'm surprised they weren't included, as the 30% accuracy bonus actually provides more crit chance than a spike-point does in many cases. Spike-points are obviously more highly sought after, but that's not really due to them being clearly better, just not many people understanding the value of accuracy in a crit build.

Real crit chance = accuracy * crit chance * accuracy.

What this means is that a % gained in accuracy is worth significantly more for your *real* crit chance than a % gained in tooltip crit chance. Of course, increased modifiers for things like accuracy have diminishing returns, so if you already have tons of %accuracy on the tree, you'd probably prefer a spike-point. Still, I think two-points are very solid and should be recommended :).

I'll consider it.

Also the maraketh weapons change did not mess with the current version.

However, I'll be throwing out a update tommorow evening (I hope). Working on some new features atm.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
The Maraketh weapon changes did mess up my loot filter, FYI. I just fixed it by removing them from my filter, but i guess that's not the solution you're looking for ;)

Also, thanks for the filter
Hi Man!
Loving your filter :-)

One thing I noticed that I felt lacking while leveling up:
I needed a belt upgrade (before level 40), but all white belts where by default hidden.
This might just be me, but I usually alch a few belts (and jewelry) while leveling to
get upgrades/my resists sorted.

This was in beta though, so I guess in a real league with an actual market, you might just buy one.
But I feel it's both quicker and more fun to upgrade "on the run" so to speak :p and sometimes, when you're lucky, you save money and get a really gg leveling item ^^

Anyway. What do you think? (and other users as well; did you feel the same way?)
Hi there,

I just updated (and uploaded) the filter to 1.7.

It has tons of improvements to structure and a lot of small content changes. Some of the things added:

- Better alert sounds
- Improvements to skill gems filtering and highlighting
- Several different improvements to white/blue item highlights (both leveling and endgame)
- Added two-point quivers to the "good quivers" list
- Added new flask highlighting
- Restructured the font text sizes a little bit.
- Minor fading for portal and wisdom scrolls added.
- Lots of small changes all around

Please give it a try and tell me what you think :D
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 24, 2015, 8:56:50 AM
Cool! Gonna load er up and give er a spin. And, thanks for the shoutouts!

Curious, though, why the Color Data index has such odd spacing? Is there a reason for this?

Also, and this is the height of nitpickery, your Tabula exception could also include the other unique simple robes (thousand ribbons... the other one I can't think of) that just so happen to drop 6-linked.

If you truly want Tabula to be the exception, change it to this:

Show
SocketGroup WWWWWW
BaseType "Simple Robe"
Rarity Unique
SetFontSize 42
PlayAlertSound 6 100
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on May 24, 2015, 9:04:28 AM
I just updated (and uploaded) the filter to 1.7.1

-Changed PlayAlertSound 3 to 1 for medium value orbs
-Reduced a few FontSizes
-Added "Antnee's improved tabula rasa detection" :P

"
Curious, though, why the Color Data index has such odd spacing? Is there a reason for this?

I wanted a way to see the Background/Border/Text colors in perspective so I can decide if something is overused or something is missing/sticking out too much.

I gotta admit it is pretty weird indeed though.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 24, 2015, 10:20:58 AM
Are white one socket (any color) rings in there anywhere?

If not where would I add them and what would be the lines added?
"
CptKirk wrote:
Are white one socket (any color) rings in there anywhere?

If not where would I add them and what would be the lines added?

Unset rings are displayed between level 1-45 and 75+.
Also they are displayed if they are magic or rare.

If you want unset rings to be displayed all the time, add the lines:

"

Show
BaseType "Unset Ring"

before the "hide everything else" section at the end of the script.

However, why do you want to see them if I may ask?
Last edited by NeverSink on May 28, 2015, 5:13:06 AM
Keep up the good work, lootfilter is working very well and 1.7 has a nice host of changes and additions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info