NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
rangda wrote:

If you check that setting in UI preferences then you won't be able to pick anything up unless you hold down the ALT (by default) key (which will also show any drops hidden by the filter). I've had some hit testing issues in the beta where clicking on the title does not pick up the item; you have to click on the item itself. That might be your problem.

Alright cool, that works way better.

But this still leaves me with the concern of jewels. I feel like the filter currently filters blue jewels away? Or doesnt the filter touch them at all?

Edit: NEVERMIND. ONE second after i posted this a blue jewel actually droped.

It's highlighted just fine. Probably worth mentioning in the OP?
Last edited by Player089 on May 7, 2015, 4:25:20 PM
RGB Tyrant's Sekhem Mace is not "properly marked":

Spoiler

Im using your most recent version.
Docks Merciless level 64 area.
Char level: 63

https://imgur.com/RQ3myN0

Thanks for your great work!
Last edited by lmnts on May 8, 2015, 9:21:33 AM
"
lmnts wrote:
RGB Tyrant's Sekhem Mace is not "properly marked":

Spoiler

Im using your most recent version.
Docks Merciless level 64 area.
Char level: 63

https://imgur.com/RQ3myN0

Thanks for your great work!

Thank you, fixed.

I just uploaded a new version of the filter with the following changes:

-Fixed a few bugs
-Slightly improved "playalertsound" commands
-Slightly improved filtering
-Removed some whites endgame whites such as jewelled foils and astral plates that were previously displayed.
-Improved the good/bad rare classification for two-handed weapons, daggers and wands
-Made regal-rares slightly more rare-colored to improve party play QOL
-Changed text sizes for high level drops
-Better code structure
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Had some trouble with the filter and client crahes, dunno if bugged client or bugged script.
Report can be found here.

EDIT
Did some testing, crashes dont seem to be filter related. Great Lootfilter, working fine now, thx for sharing!
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
Last edited by the_Bur on May 10, 2015, 2:20:41 AM
Just cleared a few maps with your latest update- it's great!

The one concern I have is that some items are highlighted with a colored background, and may blend in with certain environments if not given a solid black border. I see there's a border on RGB items, but not rares.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Uploaded a new version. (1.6)

The version mostly improves readability and normalizes font size across white items.
Also fixed a few bugs and GREATLY improved readability for those of you who want to modify the filter further.

Unless someone will spot any big problems, I feel like this filter is getting to the spot, where I'm really happy with it.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 10, 2015, 6:54:37 AM
Hey NeverSink,

quick question, I've just started using your filter, thanks! It's clearly my miss and my bad, but the "Leveling" section is just not 100% clear to me, what exactly is the algorithm behind it? For instance, why all normal Rustic Sash is hidden for me?! (Again, just started the beta, I'm low level ... plus I might miss something here.)

Thanks for clarifying!
Hi Neversink,

first of all thx for your filter. I tried some others but yours is for the moment the best one ! (at least for me^^)
I really like the background border you made for important item. In other script, the others make it often transparent to make it more immersive but it is harder to see them.

2 questions/notes I have :

The fuse are really well shown and cannot be missed I think, I was wondering why you would not make the same visual for jeweler as they are in my opinion also important and can indirectly fast generate fuse too or be used by master too to generate fuse.

I'm missing a filter that would show quartz, crytal and opal sceptre/wand with 3 link. When I lvl up with any spell skill, I really look for this kind of item, to craft them in a +1 weapon for the spell. How do you find the idea ?

Anyway thx for your filter again !
"
ftomi wrote:
Hey NeverSink,

quick question, I've just started using your filter, thanks! It's clearly my miss and my bad, but the "Leveling" section is just not 100% clear to me, what exactly is the algorithm behind it? For instance, why all normal Rustic Sash is hidden for me?! (Again, just started the beta, I'm low level ... plus I might miss something here.)

Thanks for clarifying!

You actually found a bug. :)

I accidently was hiding white belts after level 12 (should be displayed until 35).

Thank you. Fixed and included in the latest version (1.61)

"
Hi Neversink,

first of all thx for your filter. I tried some others but yours is for the moment the best one ! (at least for me^^)
I really like the background border you made for important item. In other script, the others make it often transparent to make it more immersive but it is harder to see them.

2 questions/notes I have :

The fuse are really well shown and cannot be missed I think, I was wondering why you would not make the same visual for jeweler as they are in my opinion also important and can indirectly fast generate fuse too or be used by master too to generate fuse.

I'm missing a filter that would show quartz, crytal and opal sceptre/wand with 3 link. When I lvl up with any spell skill, I really look for this kind of item, to craft them in a +1 weapon for the spell. How do you find the idea ?

Anyway thx for your filter again !

I feel like jewelers and alt's are not a priority pickup in parties, but I'll think about it, now that more stuff is filtered well.

As for wands, that might actually be a neat idea. I'll see if I can create a decent implementation for it.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 11, 2015, 9:56:44 AM
Using 1.61 in a 68 map.

Why is every piece of Vaal gear that gets dropped highlighted (yellow background,black text)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info