NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Been using the slick version all league and all of a sudden it starts showing random white items with a black background and black text (unreadable). I have changed nothing and dont know why its messing up all of a sudden. I'll try to redownload and see if that helps.

Am I missing something here? I did the trials and no Offering of Goddess dropped or whatever they call it.

I seriously love this game and love this filter, but GGG outsources too much of their game content that results in situation like this.

No offense to NeverSink obviously.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Am I missing something here? I did the trials and no Offering of Goddess dropped or whatever they call it.

I seriously love this game and love this filter, but GGG outsources too much of their game content that results in situation like this.

No offense to NeverSink obviously.

Q: I can't see the "offering of the goddess" item!
A: Please update your filter (filter version <2.2). I've designed it to be compatible with new versions, but the offering of the goddess is a special case and was filtered, because it had an entirely new itemtype, while being "normal", it was even corruptable for a while). This caused outdated filters to malfunction.

"
Been using the slick version all league and all of a sudden it starts showing random white items with a black background and black text (unreadable). I have changed nothing and dont know why its messing up all of a sudden. I'll try to redownload and see if that helps.

I reported this bug to GGG and they said:
"The font on the item filter is a known issue, this does not have anything to do with the particular filter that you are using."
So I think it'll be fixed sooner or later. It affects <5% players (judging by the number of PM's :p, though I might be wrong) and I suspect, it's somewhat related to the "new sound engine" or the preloading... Restarting the PC fixes it for most players, even if it's a temp. fix.

"
constructive criticism makes you a troll now in these here interwebz? LOL ok...

Well played Sir. I was salty for a few minutes. 6.5/10.

"
Hello NeverSink!!:)

I come here again in need of help mate:) :(
I'm terribly sorry if this is too much of a hassle to ask but I just cant do it myself:(

What I need is, to be able to see ALL utility flasks, regardless of their ilvl or my char lvl.
Could u please tell me what I have to change in the filter in order to do so?

I tried changing it myself but after taking a look at the lines in the filter I decided against it, since I didnt want to screw it up u know?:)

Again, sorry if this is asking too much, I've no experience with creating loot filters thats why I'm using this awesome filter of yours:):)

PS:I'm using the full version filter.

Search for:

Spoiler
Show
Class "Utility Flasks"
SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
ItemLevel < 74

Remove the last line. You'll have to change it every time you'll update the filter though.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 27, 2016, 7:48:42 AM
Hey man:)
Just wanted to say thank you!:)

Tried it and it works.. (of course:):) )
Best of luck to you and everyone else and ty again for your awesome filter:)
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
Thanks for the filter, Neversink. I've been using it since you created it.

I did encounter a problem and I don't know if it jas anything to do with your filter. None of the people I play with (many use your filter) had the problem. But last night when I logged in (new minor patch downloaded), some of the item text no longer shows up. I did the ggg packcheck and it said everything was in sync. I reloaded and remade the .filter file and even tried some of your alternate versions. I've been using the full version but tried the personal and slick versions. Here are some screenshots:

no filter

full version

slick version

For some reason, the text isn't showing up on some items and it's not even the same items in each filter. Any ideas? I have windows 7. It was fine 2 nights ago and not fine last night. I didn't change anything although I can't be sire some automatic update didn't change something.

Thanks!
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
how do i fix that it tags overgrown shrine as red map?

i removed all t5 and under maps from showing because at this stage of the league i don't pick themp up anymore but that overgrown shrine drop trolls me all the time :(

do i just need to set it to show overgrown shrine?
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Jun 30, 2016, 3:18:29 PM
Thanks for the work on the filter.

Been running into some real problems though, as you can see in the screenshots here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1693656 including item names not showing up at all. I'm using 3.3a full version. Turning the filter off and back on consistently hides this item's name. Is this a bug/oversight with the filter, or is it related to what is obviously a rendering bug like in the first screenshot?

Thanks again
"
nwf wrote:

Been running into some real problems though, as you can see in the screenshots here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1693656 including item names not showing up at all. I'm using 3.3a full version. Turning the filter off and back on consistently hides this item's name. Is this a bug/oversight with the filter, or is it related to what is obviously a rendering bug like in the first screenshot?

Thanks again
I posted the same problem 2 posts above yours. Hope somebody figures out what's wrong.

Edit: I updated my graphics driver and the problem seems to have been fixed. Don't know why it suddenly was acting weird though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 1, 2016, 1:47:37 AM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
how do i fix that it tags overgrown shrine as red map?

i removed all t5 and under maps from showing because at this stage of the league i don't pick themp up anymore but that overgrown shrine drop trolls me all the time :(

do i just need to set it to show overgrown shrine?

Update to the latest version. o.o

"
I posted the same problem 2 posts above yours. Hope somebody figures out what's wrong.

Edit: I updated my graphics driver and the problem seems to have been fixed. Don't know why it suddenly was acting weird though.

"

Thanks again

Check my previous post
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
i did have the latest version

anyways i just set it to hide overgrown shrine and it worked out in case anyone else has the same issue, shrine(t14) still shows
IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info