NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Ive got a question about the chaos orb recipe. When I played in warbands green background meant chaos orb ilvl I thought - now it seems to be meaningless ("good base"?). So when I go to act1 merc on a lvl 80 char I see green highlighting - which, again, doesnt seem to make sense to me? There is no easy way for me to fix this, or am I missing something here?
Reach out and touch hate.
"
Hastur667 wrote:
Ive got a question about the chaos orb recipe. When I played in warbands green background meant chaos orb ilvl I thought - now it seems to be meaningless ("good base"?). So when I go to act1 merc on a lvl 80 char I see green highlighting - which, again, doesnt seem to make sense to me? There is no easy way for me to fix this, or am I missing something here?

You're missing something.

Green always meant "good base" (it's actually quite meaningful). Back then I simply didn't have the "good base" part implemented for leveling. In fact there was never a chaos orb indicator, since most areas people bothered with were chaos orb material anyway. The regal orb indicator is a slightly more orange text font on rares.

I'll create a small vid explaining all the aspects of the filter during the next weeks.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Sorry if this has been asked...

I've got a question regarding this...
I started mapping around tier 4+ The items dropped Rare (yellow) started popping up as orange color (unique)? I am a bit confused,
can someone explain to me why is that?
"
exqcme wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked...

I've got a question regarding this...
I started mapping around tier 4+ The items dropped Rare (yellow) started popping up as orange color (unique)? I am a bit confused,
can someone explain to me why is that?

I believe those are ilvl 75+ for the regal recipe.
Hello,

after 3 months I decided to comeback to this game. Download game and this loot filter. The problem is that when items drop they are shown only 2-3 seconds and then disappear. In that case I need to use ALT button to see item. How to do that good items would be all the time shown?
"
akiris wrote:
Hello,

after 3 months I decided to comeback to this game. Download game and this loot filter. The problem is that when items drop they are shown only 2-3 seconds and then disappear. In that case I need to use ALT button to see item. How to do that good items would be all the time shown?

Please read the FAQ on page 1 :)

"
I believe those are ilvl 75+ for the regal recipe.

Correct, orangish rares are ilvl 75+ and are used for the regal recipes. Yellow ones are the remaining ones. In general orange = better if you don't care about recipes.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 22, 2016, 4:41:51 AM
Hi Dude,
first of all .. great job done .. rly love your lootfilter .
Today I have a Problem .. if some currency, maps, uniques drop i hear the original dropingsound .. and i play a bowie , so its very important for me to hear if something drops offscreen .. i tryed anything .. reload the filter , restart my pc , changed all the soundsettings ..but nothing works for me .. so maybe u can help me fix this problem ?

kind regards GrindMasterMax
I got exact same problem and nothing works to get back the sounds
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
I've contacted GGG about the sound/image issues. I'm confident that the problem is on their end (2.3 and 2.3.1 sound/preloading optimizations).

If you experience similar problems PLEASE send screenshots and descriptions to GGG so that this issue receives some attention. At this point, there's nothing I can do.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 22, 2016, 8:51:48 AM
yeh seems like they've changed something with sounds :(
Ign: JessieRogers_
Witch trap build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887619

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info