NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

hi man. i downloaded but i couldnt find in files Adjusted Version. is that personal version ? or just tell me which one is for agate, sorcerer farm.
Last edited by orpheus332 on Jun 17, 2016, 10:18:44 AM
Do not recommend this for prophecy league.
So many uniques worth less than alch are with color that would drop something amazing. Same for silver coin, sound like would drop chaos... There are way more annoying settings.
Hi NeverSink,
Thanks for taking the time to keep this filter updated. It has improved my QoL significantly in maps, and I am very happy with it.

However I have one question - Why does every pair of sorcerer boots drop with a sound notification and a border? I assume it is because skyforth is an amazing item to chance, but it can only be chanced from ilvl 84+ boots.

Should this be changed or am I missing something?
"
jaav wrote:
So many uniques worth less than alch are with color that would drop something amazing. Same for silver coin, sound like would drop chaos... There are way more annoying settings.

take filter. Adjust it for urserlf. Ofc exa,mirrow can't have same sound as alch. That's obvious. But u can easily change it in akelpad by urself.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Jun 17, 2016, 3:50:14 PM
Thanks again for this filter, NeverSink.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Jun 17, 2016, 4:40:13 PM
Some strange issues with the filter after the recent POE patch. So far I've noticed it on some 4 links and cobalt jewels.
Last edited by Ganns431 on Jun 17, 2016, 7:19:41 PM
Is it just me or are the drop sounds broken in the Terrace map.. Only in that map, seems to work fine everywhere else.
"
Some strange issues with the filter after the recent POE patch. So far I've noticed it on some 4 links and cobalt jewels.

Please Email GGG support, I think the preloading is malfunctioning.

"

You're using an outdated filter version I think. As for Silver Coins, it's a design choice, but you can disable it if you want.

"
However I have one question - Why does every pair of sorcerer boots drop with a sound notification and a border? I assume it is because skyforth is an amazing item to chance, but it can only be chanced from ilvl 84+ boots.

It can be chanced from any itemlevel. It can DROP from level 84+. Simply check the itemlevels of the skyforth boots on Poe.Xyz, you'll notice pretty much all of them are < 84.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hi NeverSink! Your work on the filter is much appreciated. I've tried for a while now to adjust your filter to hide all quality flasks with quality <9% but I have failed.

I did a google search in your thread but I could not find anybody else asking the same question.

Spoiler
https://www.google.co.uk/search?num=20&q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.pathofexile.com%2Fforum%2Fview-thread%2F1246208+flasks+AND+quality&oq=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.pathofexile.com%2Fforum%2Fview-thread%2F1246208+flasks+AND+quality&gs_l=serp.3...21106.23273.0.23346.12.12.0.0.0.0.52.497.12.12.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.0.0.6YqU2N2Wrts

Could you or anyone who knows how give me some guidance on what I need to edit in order to display only quality flasks with more than 10% quality please?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by genequagmire on Jun 18, 2016, 1:07:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info