NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Yes I am sure about that, I was using 3.0 full version.

@NeverSink

I have a problem you may be able to help me with.

After this so call performance improvment patch im forced to start playing whit "sound effect volume" turned off. This make sounds of some curency muted, Orb of Chance and similar.

Im realy in problem with my Bow build in open instances like Dried lake when i off screaning some monsters and never know if curency drop. If i play with "sound effect volume" then my fps constantly jump 50-5 fps.
Is ther some chance you can make specific version that will help people who are forced to play PoE this way until they fix it one day i hope?
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:
Yes I am sure about that, I was using 3.0 full version.

The Offerings are one of those special cases, where you have to update the filter explicitly.

They got introduced as a "Labyrinth Map Item" and they seem to have a "normal" rarity (also corruptable for whatever reason (?), not 100% sure, they're confusing). This caused outdated filters to hide them, unless explicitly stated.

Please update to the current version (3.3).

That being said, I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

"
@NeverSink

I have a problem you may be able to help me with.

After this so call performance improvment patch im forced to start playing whit "sound effect volume" turned off. This make sounds of some curency muted, Orb of Chance and similar.

Im realy in problem with my Bow build in open instances like Dried lake when i off screaning some monsters and never know if curency drop. If i play with "sound effect volume" then my fps constantly jump 50-5 fps.
Is ther some chance you can make specific version that will help people who are forced to play PoE this way until they fix it one day i hope?

Sorry, but with the constantly changing PoE performance "patches" and 1000 different problems (also me having a fulltimejob+moving to another town), I currently have no desire to release extra versions. However, you can easily add "PlayAlertSound" to currencies and rares you want to hear.

However, I HOPE that I'll finish a website that compiles and customizes the filter for you until next league start, so you'll have more control over it.

"

O.o

I haven't pulled 3.3A yet but I can't imagine that's a filter problem as opposed to a client problem? Have you tried doing this with other filters? My client was fine this morning

Never saw it before. The source of the problem is definitely not in the filter though.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 14, 2016, 9:34:04 AM
Yeah, to be clear, my client is still fine with your filter. I have no idea what caused copaceticus's client to bork out.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 14, 2016, 10:49:38 AM
I have looked through roughly 50 pages of this post and even gone through some "google" searches in hopes of finding the answer to my following question:

I play POE from steam. I am unable to locate the "INGAME" as you have stated is needed to implement this app. I am currently using windows 10. I have located POE via my steamapps folder in my drive but still no "INGAME". If anyone could help me out with how to implement this file when playing using steam on a win10 desktop I would be grateful to the point I would give you exalts (in HARDCORE).

Thank you in advance for your feedback.. Or simply a link to where this has been answered before.
hey im wondering if anyone can write me the command down on how to show white helmets above droplvl 60
because im just t ostupid for it it seems also if i can add that to the neversink lootfilter without any bugs

oh and also above ilvl 73 if possible
Last edited by serimo on Jun 15, 2016, 3:16:08 PM
"
I play POE from steam. I am unable to locate the "INGAME" as you have stated is needed to implement this app.

This is pure gold. Best laugh I had in the last weeks.

INGAME = In the game, as in WHILE IN PATH OF EXILE. Hope this helps.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Just wanted to drop in a say thanks for all the work on the filter!
hey, whenever i finish a trial and go to the plaque i cant see them gem i have to press alt to see it, doesnt the filter update automatically with 2.3 or have to update manually?btw yes i do use 2.2 filter.also any other stuff that didnt update auto for 2.3?
"
philipma wrote:
hey, whenever i finish a trial and go to the plaque i cant see them gem i have to press alt to see it, doesnt the filter update automatically with 2.3 or have to update manually?btw yes i do use 2.2 filter.also any other stuff that didnt update auto for 2.3?

You misunderstood. The filter does NOT auto-update. The code is the same. However it does have modules to prevent damage if a person does do not it (it tries to be auto up to date). That being said, those mechanisms don't include new item types with unconventional types.

New maps, currency types, base items, uniques, divi cards work RIGHT. However, if something is absolutely new it might cause problems in rare cases ( this is the first case in 1 year )

Blessing of the goddess is one of those. It has a rarity (or so it seems) while having a new item class. So it's identified as a normal item it seems. I'll try to improve the code in the future versions to take care of such cases, but...

Long story short: you probably should update after a huge update :p
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 16, 2016, 6:48:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info