NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I really like the LITE item filter. But I would like to make 1 change to show hammer/gavel etc which drop so that I can do the chisel recipe. Could someone guide me on how to make that change manually?

Thanks a lot!
I believe I found a bug.

An ilevel 79 Battle Lamellar with B-G-R sockets is showing up as a normal dark-background 75+ rare. It is not highlighted like an item that sells for a chrome, with the washed-out background.

I'm using 3.12 Full Version.
Last edited by Enblighten on Apr 30, 2016, 1:58:20 AM
I'm fairly new to end game so all the recipes and crafting is quite daunting to a new player which makes this filter a god send to know what's worth picking up, but I can't figure out why it's showing me the boots below and alerting with a sound.

Could someone explain this to me please?

"
I'm fairly new to end game so all the recipes and crafting is quite daunting to a new player which makes this filter a god send to know what's worth picking up, but I can't figure out why it's showing me the boots below and alerting with a sound.

Could someone explain this to me please?

boots

You can chance legendary boots, which are worth a lot.
Hello there, I would like to know if NeverSink will add in The Dancing Dervish base and Facebreaker base to the filter at all levels, in order to chance them for The Dancing Dervish+Facebreaker+Cyclone combo that will for sure be the meta next league. (Not the two week race) What are your plans so far for the next league mister NeverSink? If you somehow read this, feel free to message me in game @Bladezforfunzies thank you for your filter! Have a good day.
Are new 2.2.2c divination cards showing using filter?
Every divination card will show up and play the alertsound, but just as a normal divination card drop because the new cards are not yet included in the "tier"-list.

Starting with line 686...
"
Show
Class "Divination"
SetBackgroundColor 145 215 230 225
SetBorderColor 0 100 215 255
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 1 300
Last edited by Kaillu on May 6, 2016, 1:23:21 PM
I wanted to try this filter but I think Ill wait for the fix for the problem people are talking about on the last two pages.
"
Hello there, I would like to know if NeverSink will add in The Dancing Dervish base and Facebreaker base to the filter at all levels, in order to chance them for The Dancing Dervish+Facebreaker+Cyclone combo that will for sure be the meta next league. (Not the two week race) What are your plans so far for the next league mister NeverSink? If you somehow read this, feel free to message me in game @Bladezforfunzies thank you for your filter! Have a good day.

I really don't think chancing Facebreakers will ever be a particularily good idea. Even if they become "the new meta" they will still sell for less than other, chancable items like Shavs, Voltaxic, Mjölner or, of course, Skyforth.
Using the full 3.12 version, no problems so far.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info