NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi guys, I've uploaded a new version of the filter. The 4link RGB bug should be gone now. Also improved the dropsounds for uniques/maps/high tier stuff
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Updated filter.

Added a new "beta version" of the filter, with likely better leveling progression.

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thank you for this its really great :D
Would they be anyway to show perfect roll on base ilvl60+ jewls and belt, like all leather belt 40life.
That would be awesome for crafters
"
YoShiDebu wrote:
Would they be anyway to show perfect roll on base ilvl60+ jewls and belt, like all leather belt 40life.

No, you cant filter based on Implicits or Explicits
www.twitch.tv/kyopewz
Great filter, NeverSink!
Hey NeverSink,

I suggest you imbed a version number so people know how old their version is vs the one you are maintaining.
"
YoShiDebu wrote:

That would mean the drops would have to be identified already. You still gotta burn wisdom scrolls for that info....
"
jaredh wrote:
Hey NeverSink,

I suggest you imbed a version number so people know how old their version is vs the one you are maintaining.

So much this! Way easier to keep track,
What was the change for the 4l RGB ?
I can't seem to find it and i modified my version of your filter so i don't want to just re-copy/paste it.
"When your back is against the wall,
And your opponent is bleeding you dry,
There is only one appropriate response:
Unbridled, overwhelming violence."
- Daresso, the Sword King.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info