NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
sortylol wrote:
i downloaded full version, its notebook txt format, i added .filter to name and still cant see in poe :(

what am i doing wrong ? help please

Same thing.
did you guys place the .filter file in .../My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile?

It's the same folder that holds the subfolders for the Daily Deal, Message of the Day, Minimap and Screenshots
"
Piros wrote:
did you guys place the .filter file in .../My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile?

It's the same folder that holds the subfolders for the Daily Deal, Message of the Day, Minimap and Screenshots

Yes, in that folder.
Doesn't really seem to be filtering much for me either in the 3.1 update. Was working great in 3.0, which I think I will switch back to until this is updated again...
Hey guys ;-)

Sorry, that I am too lazy to read through 110 Pages, so it might have been asked before:
Does anyone know, what to change, to show all flasks?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
sound working ok, different fonts colors/sizes alright... but other than that its not filtering anything... this on v3.1
Doesn't seem to work alright in 3.1
Doesn't filter anything, but still plays drop sounds e.t.c.
Hey there - I'm using the recommended 3.1 (catches most things) and for some reason it is not filtering "Superior Items" or "Two-Stone Rings" that a normal. I think the last version did the Two-Stone Rings because they were a vendor recipe for a Prismatic Ring.

Was this changed or am I having a senior moment? :)
Hello Guys, This is a great loot filter. I really need help fixing it though on my laptop.
I run maps only items that show is wisdom scrolls and white items nothing else. Can anyone help me resolve this issue please and thanks!
why doedre's damning has white background, like top tier uniques?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info