NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

eapons. Frequent pickups for casters of all kind to roll into a +1 to X gems weapon
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for this Never - I have used Antnee's for ages but for Perandus I find yours better ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Neversink I have used your loot filter since the first version and I adore this one. You have done a great job! Thank you for all the hard work you have done and for how fast you put these out for new updates and content.
IT seems like the filter is bugged since last patch. No clue what's going on. Item's dissapearing randomly.
Last edited by GoofyGG on Mar 6, 2016, 2:04:05 AM
Hey Neversink, great job with your filter, really enjoy it!

Quick question, why do you have certain items like Golden Kris (ilvl 70) to show up so small, like it's an irrelevant rare item... aren't those like the best base daggers for crit casters? I find it slightly difficult to find them, and for new players it may be sending a confusing message, like they shouldn't pick them.
I tried your filter briefly and it nearly killed me. Those super loud sounds when small, insignificant items drop nearly gave me an heart attack.

Secondly and most importantly, it doesn't seem to actually filter anything at all. You will still have to dig through EVERY garbage white & blue item this game has to offer.

What the purpose of this filter is, is a mystery to me. I'm at a loss here.
Last edited by Snowflakesz on Mar 6, 2016, 9:13:58 AM
Before this expansion my loot filter ran correctly, but now when I play the items will initially be filtered correctly but then disappear after 5-10 seconds.

I have also noticed if I hover over Perandus coins without picking it up the icon will disappear too. I need to press alt to see it again (showing everything). I also thought in the past you could set it to always show everything and the loot filter would still work? This way you would see chest and other name markers.

I have:
*double checked the file configuration
*remade a fresh .filter file
*reloaded configuration file (always applies correctly, no error message)
*used a slightly different version of neversink (still 2.2 compatible)
*verified game cache integrity via steam

Any help would be great, when I Google the most I can find is configuration help and people getting confused which folder to put the filter file in/.txt vs .filter problems.

Thanks,
@nivvy: I think your problem is the press z button to fix problem...

@neversink: I too am having issue with 3.1 not actually hiding anything as well... or shrinking it either, really... reinstalled 3.0 and copy-paste'd your 3.1 Perandus Coin formatting as a workaround for now, but would like to see a new version that works correctly, because the changes sound nice (pointing out smaller sized rares and such)
Yeah, no offense to the author Neversink, as I've used 3.0 and found it tremendous... however, 3.1 doesn't seem to be filtering anything.
i downloaded full version, its notebook txt format, i added .filter to name and still cant see in poe :(

what am i doing wrong ? help please
ign: Sorciak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info