WHat happened to the price of Mirrors in stnd?

"
Millacus wrote:
New base items that could potentially replace current mirror-worthy gear. There is big money to be made if the demand for the new items is high enough.
But not before, you know, the PoE Illuminati gather and spend the necessary currency to craft the insane mirror gear.
Like you're saying it's in anticipation of an increased demand for mirrors? That seems a little silly to get behind.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
Last edited by Milchut on Apr 15, 2015, 6:56:10 PM
"
StaticSys wrote:
I'll never have a mirror drop or get one in trade so the prices of mirrors do not bother me one bit.

/nods
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Someone Fetch me ma Tinfoil Cap!

Edit : END IS NIGH!!!!

Everybody is soo serious about this topic, and I'm here making silly jokes...

the sad thing is I actually know why lol...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
RMT dictates the market values.
i bought a mirror 1.5 year ago for 140 ex, way before the loath banes and all that mass hysteria, and people with full body mirrored all over the place, so 200ex now, does not even seem that crazy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Milchut wrote:
"
Millacus wrote:
New base items that could potentially replace current mirror-worthy gear. There is big money to be made if the demand for the new items is high enough.
But not before, you know, the PoE Illuminati gather and spend the necessary currency to craft the insane mirror gear.
Like you're saying it's in anticipation of an increased demand for mirrors? That seems a little silly to get behind.

Okay. This sort of thing happens with any game that gets updated and has trade, especially if power creep is involved. There are a number of people that are sitting on enough currency to make a solid item right after the patch hit if they really wanted. Not saying this is definitively the reason the prices are changing.
"
RMT dictates the market values.
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
Someone pricefix'd em?

The day that mirrors will be pricefixed will be the day that these cost 1000ex
minimum
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Not possible to pricefix mirrors, been tried before.

Oh btw, can I borrow some of your tin foil hats, guys?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
Someone pricefix'd em?

The day that mirrors will be pricefixed will be the day that these cost 1000ex
minimum

Not possible. Most of the mirrors in circulation sit in the hands of people with mirror services. If mirror prices go up, fewer people are going to be able to afford to mirror their items. Plus with new and existing OP uniques, mirror gear is going to be less and less in demand as time goes on. So I expect mirror prices to stabilise and possibly even drop at some point.

I just stated what "pricefix" means for mirrors. Never said it will ever happen:P

On another note: Nothing can compare with mirror gear. Not even Savs or Mjolner.
Well maybe acuity:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info