Act 4 final act?

"You were a mere selfish exile once, cast upon the land to rise or perish. You have grown in strength and renown. Now you are called to one final struggle..."

http://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening/actfour

Path of Gathering, the CCG next project?
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
There's 10 acts.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Caught in a landslide...

No escape from reality...

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Not like putting the big baddie to rest, finding a place to settle down and enjoy sunsets and then suddendly being called to another, different struggle has never been done before... Maybe because you took the wrong piece of loot with you or because you left that enemy alive or maybe because there's unfinished business back were you came from. Or it's all just one big dream, anyway and you are actually still on one of the lower decks of a ship sailing for Wraeclast. Or...
There are lots of reasons/options for a story like that to be continued. I just hope that GGG choose one the paths less travelled. :-D
At some point I would like to go back to oriath to kill the people who exiled me only to find that there's another nighrmare there..
"
At some point I would like to go back to oriath to kill the people who exiled me

This.

As long as we exiles couldn't take our revenge the game is not finished.
"

Don't look back.

No point looking back now. There's only death. And lots of it.
There is fast and furious 7 why not? O.o
I'd expect that we'll see Theopolis at some point, too. E.g. to tear through what's left of the Court of Divine Temperance and overthrow an unfair government or to rescue left behind families from Dominus' successor's grip. Or both. Or... :-D
Not final act,final in the beast saga i guess.

After that there will be an EVEN GREATER evil.

And between this and act 5,few mini expansions like hirelings expansion,Greater Corruption of the Vaal Expansion(Fight 4-balled doryani this time),and Even Greater Corruption of the Vaal Expansion(Fight 4 titty atziri and 4 balled doryani AT ONCE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info