The Awakening Update: Act Four

"
I'm sick of people who think ggg need money to produce the game lol. We no longer are in closed beta. They make tons of profit every years now. They make millions. If you don't believe me, do your search.

Yeah, so? What's your point? Because no matter how much money they actually make, the general point I made is still true and valid. <Edited by support>

"
Mihalis wrote:
The artwork looks fantastic. Also many kudos for the Awakening web site! From the previews i watched it seems act 4 will be very interesting and refreshing. Eventually POE is the most wicked arpg out there, by far, and i love it... and i have played them all. :)

Edit: I hope the artistic "feeling" of The Awakening will come to the new Supporter Packs, cause i was kind of disappointed from the last ones. Can't wait...

I agree, it looks pretty nice and the new act seems to be pretty freakish and atmospheric! The Golems sound pretty badass as well. We haven't had many (or any?) pure chaos skills (as in non-poison) and Abyssal Cry and Chaos Golem seem to be here to fill that gap.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 15, 2015, 9:11:27 AM
Can't wait !
"
His unrequited dreams of conquest live on though, manifested in a physical nightmare of molten rage.

>:O
You have entered Ghetto.
Last edited by inbyo on Apr 15, 2015, 9:46:29 AM
Nice, the page looks very cool.
HOLD THE PHONE!

Am I the only one who missed the boat that Daresso was the princely man who Merveil was enthralled with and bestowed with the amulet that corrupted her by?
I thought it was just some generic cameo sod.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Exciting news, although I'm a little skeptical about those jewels and modifying the skill tree with them....
AMAZING, I can not stand for such distress!!!!!!
Amazing art, amazing game.
"
thewretched wrote:
Exciting news, although I'm a little skeptical about those jewels and modifying the skill tree with them....

No point in worrying about it.

If you think about it, every league has been a mini-beta for things that GGG has wanted to incorporate into the core of PoE.

We play the leagues for X months and during/after the leagues, GGG takes the feedback into account and decides how they will implement (or not implement) the feature into the game.

There is a possibility that even after the act IV beta that there are still some issues with the jewel system, but this will be addressed (hopefully not with any sort of legacy... nonsense <---my word for legacy items...however I'm not going to fight that battle).

I think once everything is ironed out, the jewel system will be a tremendous addition to the game, and allow for truly "unique" builds (especially for PvP) that will only add to this great game.
Hype. Looking forward to the moment i stick my sword up daressos chest.
Maybe then he will realise he wasnt that much of a swordfighter.
After that, im gonna go and farm merveil40 times, simply to up his suffering.
Is it just me or does the Beast sound like Cthulu? :P

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info