Still no strongbox freeze fix.... thanks

Ripped my 5th char at 77...

Spring maps, easy shit, open a rare box, game freezes 100%, i count 1,2... pop all my flasks since the game still responds and registers stuff even though it won't show anything, I count another 2,3,4... still frozen, I hit alt+f4, the frame on my screen changes, xander blooddrinker on the screen... game closes.

I reboot, and yep, no surprise, WELCOME TO STANDARD.
I thought you fuckign fixed the box rogues preload time?!
Jesus fucking CHRIST I was supposed to have my 4th challenge done two weeks ago and I'm still dying all the fucking time to the most stupid retarded uncalled for bullshit!!

Can't this fuckign piece of shit game just let me get to 80 already without fucking dying to this STUPID FUCKING SHIT?!?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
no
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
Quantume wrote:

Spring maps, easy shit, open a rare box, game freezes 100%, i count 1,2... pop all my flasks since the game still responds and registers stuff even though it won't show anything, I count another 2,3,4... still frozen, I hit alt+f4, the frame on my screen changes, xander blooddrinker on the screen... game closes.

Jesus fucking CHRIST I was supposed to have my 4th challenge done two weeks ago and I'm still dying all the fucking time to the most stupid retarded uncalled for bullshit!!

Can't this fuckign piece of shit game just let me get to 80 already without fucking dying to this STUPID FUCKING SHIT?!?

Dont open boxes? problem fixed , if what u want is finish a challenge then just eliminate all the posibility to die and that includes skiping boxes.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:

Dont open boxes? problem fixed , if what u want is finish a challenge then just eliminate all the posibility to die and that includes skiping boxes.

While "skipping boxes" should not be the right solution, you don't need to open any boxes to get 4/4. I had similar issues to OP, but I recently got new RAM and switched to an SSD and haven't had a single freeze on a strongbox.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png

use it or lose it. About a week into ambush I realised this gem, cast before you actually pop the box, was now essential for every build in the game. I havent died to a box since. My game locks up when opening an exile box, but it doesnt rly matter because when I pop it Im in the process of warping far away from it. I oepn every single box, never die.

Im not arguing its right that every char has to have warp, bleed flask, blah blah for dealing with things added to the game, but its a reality and if you care about staying alive then you do what you got to do.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

use it or lose it. About a week into ambush I realised this gem, cast before you actually pop the box, was now essential for every build in the game. I havent died to a box since. My game locks up when opening an exile box, but it doesnt rly matter because when I pop it Im in the process of warping far away from it. I oepn every single box, never die.

Im not arguing its right that every char has to have warp, bleed flask, blah blah for dealing with things added to the game, but its a reality and if you care about staying alive then you do what you got to do.

I would have still died. My game was frozen for 10 sec while xander was [Removed by Support]me.
They MUST preload the rogue under/off the map the second the box is identified and a rogue spawn is confirmed. Killing people 'cos they can't afford a pro gaming pc is uncalled for. I'm already running on ultra low settings and still choke on 10fps when I'm alone vs 1 monster and cwdt immocall procs.

They could have made this game look twice as good as D2 and let anyone run it on a potato at 60 fps during stress tests, blowing every effect on screen simultaneously, but no, they think they have to pump in 100 billion effect polygons into every fucking tiny effect. Everyone knows this, everyone is complaining about it, but they won't fix it.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 23, 2015, 7:51:09 PM
You do realize that you can identify boxes and re-roll them before you open them, right? Anyone that doesn't do this in hardcore must either be an idiot or have an incredible build & PC. If the only issue on your crappy PC is rogue exiles, don't roll rogue exiles.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 14, 2015, 12:18:29 PM
SSD=P2W
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
Time to upgrade from a toaster. That or learn to take videogames less seriously.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
So you're game freezes because you have a out-dated or local store bought cheap-o pc is what I am gathering from 10fps and ultra low settings...how is this a GGG problem??? Sounds to me like you should be cussing you're computer out not the game! GGG can't do anything about a problem that happens because someone doesn't have the right tech to get the job done, either save up and build a gaming rig or buy one if you don't have the building expertise! I saved up on minimum wage for 6 months to build my rig a few years back, so it can be done! Anything can be done, just depends on how much you want something!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 15, 2015, 4:27:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info