Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Stat issue with gear?

I took all my "increased rarity" items that I was using on one character and stuck them on another and the "increased rarity" stat is different. Is that intended?
Are you sure all the items were actually equipped on both characters (no red backgrounds for items you don't meet the requirements to equip)? Were you using the IIR support gem?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
same happened with crit multi... dunno if its still the case
Yes. Same exact items taken from one character to another. Same exact Item Rarity gems and those are the only skills used, however one can take them off and the stat won't change. I've tested that on all characters I applied the IR gem to.
"
NebulousEnt wrote:
Yes. Same exact items taken from one character to another. Same exact Item Rarity gems and those are the only skills used, however one can take them off and the stat won't change. I've tested that on all characters I applied the IR gem to.

Did you actually add them all up to see how much you are missing and what item is causing it?
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Exactly one value should be "correct". Reevaluate all of your gear and what the game says about your stats, making sure you're looking at the stat page _for the skills that have item rarity gems applied_ (ie, if you were looking at the "default attack" stats for one char, and the "skill that has item rarity gem" for another char, that explains it). Calculate yourself what value is "correct". If one or both of them are not the value you calculated for some reason, file a bug report.

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
same happened with crit multi... dunno if its still the case

I'd bet you $20 that this was due to a discrepancy in your skill trees (unlike item rarity, this at least has nodes in the skill tree). But if it's not, I imagine you were having the same problem with not realizing that you have to select skills separately on your stat page to view different stats applying to those skills or not.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 14, 2015, 12:24:50 PM
It has nothing to do with the skill tree as all the Item Rarity comes from ITEMS and GEMS. If I can equip the same items on five characters they could all have different skill trees and the stats for Item Rarity should be the same, no? That is my very question.
And again the Gems do not affect the Item Rarity stat shown under Miscellaneous Stats under the Character menu. Same items, different stats on different characters. FACT.
"
NebulousEnt wrote:
And again the Gems do not affect the Item Rarity stat shown under Miscellaneous Stats under the Character menu. Same items, different stats on different characters. FACT.

Yes, it will - assuming you select the appropriate Skill. That too is a fact.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 15, 2015, 8:26:47 PM
Mind linking the gear in question and the passive trees of the two chars? I think with these informations we should be able to find the problem.

If you don't know how to link items/passive trees in the forums:

When you are typing a post, click on the character portrait left of the Path of Exile logo, a popup will appear. You can select the char you want to see or any stash tab, clicking on an item will link it in your post.

You can also see a button labeled "Passive Tree" in the popup, clicking it will open the passive tree of the currently selected char. Do this in an extra tab/window of your browser, otherwise you might destroy your post in the making. ;)
Once you opened the passive tree, simply copy the URL and paste it into your post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info