Can we get a new 1 month league during the beta ?

I know that first week overlap , but this beta will actually at least go on for 6 week which give us enought time for another 1 month event , i have personally no interest in playing the beta .

I know that if you make another 1 month event ( especially if there is challenges ) a lot of player will quit the beta to do it ( because they dont want to miss free mtx / Reskinned items etc ) .

Yet i feel like you can't let the community with nothing to do but play standard .

You said in the announcement thread that you are discussing what to do , keep in mind that some player like me have no interest in playing a closed beta that won't give us any permanent content ( save knowledge ) .

A new race season could be good . But if you give beta key as prizes they will be sold on tier sites or for ingame items , you don't want that to happen .

I truly hope that you will read and answer to this thread .
I just made a post on this actually on the reddit forums, obviously people have been asking for it, but what sort of temp league would people want to see?

When I started thinking about it I realized that if the league's mods were good enough I could find myself interested and entertained enough to stop being so frustrated and unhappy with the way closed beta is being handled.

Personally I'd love to see a kitchen sink league with everything except beyond with amped up spawn rates of everything so it's just constant excitement, tormented invaders, strongboxes and exiles everywhere and everything with turbo or onslaught faster mod.
1 Month Exiles Everywhere.

Make it happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info