i have a question....pls help

This will be my first one month. ....and i waited till now to start.....do i have a chance to complete it? Its softcore soo.....i really want that blue armor set :). Thx for any feedback.
At the time of my posting there are still more than 10 days left in the 1-month events. Within that time there is a good chance you could complete all 4 challenges. It will depend on the time you can spend in game, and some luck of course.

The 4 Challenges

Level 80 - Because this is the standard league all this will take is time and smart play. Avoid too many experience death penalties and you should be fine.

Specific Map Boss - A little luck dependent, to find the correct map drops or getting Zana to open one of the unique maps or a Palace. On the other hand you can keep one of the Trade chat channels open and buy one once you have a character to Merciless difficulty

Forty Encounters - Just by playing through until maps you should see all of the bloodline modes. All the bloodlines give you 25/40 encounters. It will likely take a little more time to find and kill the ghosts, but because you do not need to find the rare ones it should not be an issue.

Eighteen Missions - Talk with the wild masters, do your daily missions, and keep Global chat 820 open for daily rotations once you hit merciless difficulty. Just normal play should get you most of the way there and 820 can help with the rest.

The short of it is you should be able to get your full blue set if you just put in the time to play.
Last edited by ChronoExile on Apr 14, 2015, 9:10:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info