Game is boring without character ranking feature

Add character ranking in each act or entire server so people won't kick anyone from party because of high ranking. add option you can hide yourself from the ranking. I think it can solve bot problem. I can't talk about gear and build stuff. it is somewhat lame. I want to see gears and passive skills that other characters have. many online games have the option to see them. Why poe doesn't have gear/skill show option? at least you can add real time ranking option or option to see gear and skill of dead characters for temporary time. I want to advertise my character gear and passive skill. character ranking would be fun.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ranking on what criteria? Who has the biggest tooltip? The most exalts in their stash?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
No point. Why should they do this? I dont play to rank and many others dont do it either. And items can be linked in chat if you wanna see it. Dont be a stalker here just like in other games. Gear check was shit in D3, get kicked for having a little less dps, so no partying.
T-down
lol this thread
I can see great pottential for this to be used for really annoying people, to become even more annoying.
If GGG decided to implement a way for players to look at the gears/passive skills on other people then I think its better if the option has the ability to toggle on/off. Some people may turn it on if they want other people to look at them. While other people may not feel comfortable about it so they will probably just turn it off.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
Rafurion wrote:
If GGG decided to implement a way for players to look at the gears/passive skills on other people then I think its better if the option has the ability to toggle on/off. Some people may turn it on if they want other people to look at them. While other people may not feel comfortable about it so they will probably just turn it off.

No. A huge aspect of this game is theorycrafting. Granting the "inspect" option disrupts that.
I want to look at gears and builds of all characters in game like a developer.
Unfortunetly the inspect feature would only bring negativity into the game more than it already is.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info