Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

You're so Cool! ;)
have we heard any news on those who play through steam? will we also get a chance at a beta key?
Just curious, is there a system in place to prevent keys from going to "stagnant" accounts? This question may have been asked/answered on a previous page so forgive me if that's the case.
"
Chatrik55 wrote:
Just curious, is there a system in place to prevent keys from going to "stagnant" accounts? This question may have been asked/answered on a previous page so forgive me if that's the case.

You have to actively request to be added to the Beta. It's not automatic, like the first time around. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 15, 2015, 4:18:07 PM
Awesome job! I've been playing poe since August of last year and i've enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to hopefully being apart of the beta testing, excited!
Here's to hoping that steam users do get a chance to play in the closed beta. Though I am curious how they would pull it off and let us know. Since I am unsure as to how many POE players actually use steam accounts.
Honestly looking forward to playing the beta, as the jewel system looks awesome!! Going to be some wicked builds, when this gets to full release.
Fuck closed beta. Most people won't get in and it will suck for them. This is bullshit.
Will all of are builds from "Path of Exile Masters" be wiped when the full "Path of Exile the Awakening" Comes to the public
"
petden wrote:
Fuck closed beta. Most people won't get in and it will suck for them. This is bullshit.

Riight - you obviously have access to a really accurate crystal ball. Any chance of this week's Lotto numbers?
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info