Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

"
Dizrupt wrote:
This thread is saltier than the Dead Sea...

Is this the beginning of a new era, dsync fixed in this new version of the game? I don't think so.
i know that is a huge expansion and all, but 6-8 weeks for a "closed beta" is excesive, also you said that that act 4 were going to be available in early 2015, and right now, that's not going to happen

ps:desync will not be fixed because of this expansion, people is quite ignorant, they don't even know that to solve desync, they need to change the entire engine to make it real
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
Here's really hoping me and my leveling buddy make it in; nice to know time played doesn't effect it, although we both clock over 2k hours of playtime.

May RNG be in our favor :)
IGN: Lil_Crimson
"
Pjey wrote:
Is this the beginning of a new era, dsync fixed in this new version of the game? I don't think so.

"
Vasault wrote:

ps:desync will not be fixed because of this expansion, people is quite ignorant, they don't even know that to solve desync, they need to change the entire engine to make it real

So when it is fixed, will you come back and make a public apology?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
So when it is fixed, will you come back and make a public apology?

I'd like to see that too.

OT, thx for the Q&A, cleared up quite a bit. Btw, that torture device pic had me lol irl, well played :)
Very professional, thanks for that.
"
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
"I'm a popular Streamer. Can I get access?

Possibly."

Err. wha--? How about no? Much love to all the streamers out there but that sounds fucked up. Its either an equal chance for everybody or its not. Cant have it both ways at the same time cuz... well cuz... thats what she said. There.

Get 1 million views on your stream account and you can get in touch with Bex for access. it would be bad marketing if they didnt get streamers in.

Get a mill... boy, oh boy, u sure have missed the whole point, my dear sir :D
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
Can I sign up with multiple accounts to increase my chances of getting in?

No. Additional accounts will not be eligible. People trying to game the system will be removed. It's fine for multiple people in the same household to sign up as long as they are different people and have only one account each.

Information my friend could have used 24 hours ago... Anyway to remove accounts from beta?

I hope you get some real beta testers, the kind that reveal the exploits rather than just use them on release.
NICE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info