Act IV - German Client

"
Chris wrote:
You mentioned that you were hoping to release European languages alongside The Awakening. Will these be in the Closed Beta?

They're taking longer than expected and will probably be ready later this year. They're not included in the Closed Beta

Source
"
Zu 100% kommt der deutsche Client mit dem Patch 2.0^^

Hoffentlich ;-) Wenn schon nicht in der Beta, dann hoffentlich in der Final
"
The german in this thread is over 9000!

@Dirk :P
Spoiler

@Germans
Ich denke das der Sprachpatch nicht mit der 2.0.0. einhergehen wird. Ob wir einen eigenen Realm bekommen? Ich denke auch das wird nicht der Fall sein.

Was aber wie kommt, bleibt abzuwarten. :-)

LG

eviL Bison
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I dont think there will be a separate client, just a language setting in the UI. Or at least thats how it should be like in lots of other games.

Thank goodness that languages arent location specific and we can choose.
"
Chris wrote:
What countries will get own language version after Russia? How far is the german translation? Will you provide german only servers or just let us play on the internationals with a german client?

I can announce that we have German, French and Brazilian Portuguese translations underway as well as a few languages we can't announce yet. It's likely that German and French will be released alongside the Act Four expansion, and will function as alternate client languages on the existing international servers. We are not planning to re-dub the voice acting for those languages at this stage.

Source

"
Alysma wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
What countries will get own language version after Russia? How far is the german translation? Will you provide german only servers or just let us play on the internationals with a german client?

I can announce that we have German, French and Brazilian Portuguese translations underway as well as a few languages we can't announce yet. It's likely that German and French will be released alongside the Act Four expansion, and will function as alternate client languages on the existing international servers. We are not planning to re-dub the voice acting for those languages at this stage.

Source

Youre so precious. This forum would be nothing without you. <3

Have some cookies. :)
Awwww, thanks :-D
"
Zu 100% kommt der deutsche Client mit dem Patch 2.0^^

erledigt
Last edited by luli1983 on Dec 19, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
I would like to make joke about currency but it would porbably get me banned...

I think next will be german, portugues brasil or french.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 18, 2015, 6:38:33 PM
Ernsthaft: Wer brauch nen deutschen Client? ^^

Ich mag mich nimmer umgewöhnen ....
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info