If these are dreams, where are the real forms? Daresso/Kaom etc?

Seriously wondering about this now. Never been to big into the lore from a playing perspective, but I do snoop around the forums, and the comics here and there. If these are just projections of their dreams being made a reality, then where are the real forms of these lost warriors?
I love pie.
Rotting in the ground somewhere? Pretty sure these are just conjurations of the Beast, not actually projections of the real people. For example, we murdered the crap out of Piety personally.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
This world is an illusion Exile !

What if I told you that you are already in a dream and waking up on the shore is just a dream and Wraeclast doesn't exist in the "real world", but that place is where the doomed people go [exiles] after they die.

So you are stuck in this dreamception
"
Loreweaver wrote:
Rotting in the ground somewhere? Pretty sure these are just conjurations of the Beast, not actually projections of the real people. For example, we murdered the crap out of Piety personally.
You forgot that she teleports when we kill her in Lunaris
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
They all died long time ago, the only way we could fight the real thing is as Undeads (like Geoffri).
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:

She teleports when we fight her the first time early in Act 3, but I've never seen her teleport when I've killed her in Lunaris.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
This will help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDmbGV64djU
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

She teleports when we fight her the first time early in Act 3, but I've never seen her teleport when I've killed her in Lunaris.

Piety "dissolves" in bloody penta\hexa\whatever-gram when you "kill" her in Lunaris.
This effect is here for a long time already
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Serious spoilers down

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Nov 26, 2015, 5:29:22 AM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Seriously wondering about this now. Never been to big into the lore from a playing perspective, but I do snoop around the forums, and the comics here and there. If these are just projections of their dreams being made a reality, then where are the real forms of these lost warriors?

Daresso has been long dead, according to Dialla when you hand in his piece.

Kaom was claimed by the beast, his story is told all throughout Act 1. As far as I am aware, that is the actual Kaom we fight in that dream, just twisted into nightmare.

Piety is freshly corrupted when we reach her, and manage to break her of it long enough for her to 'redeem' herself.

Shavronne was killed by Brutus (Source: The graphic novel)

Inquisitor Maligaro and Doedre Darktongue were both burned at the stake by Voll, captured after they killed Geofri. (This is extremely paraphrased from the novel, I need to re-read it.)

Malachai, the Nightmare, is actually Malachai as he has re-imagined himself. The Doedre, Maligaro, and Shavronne that we fight are his 'dedications' to his students.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info