Jewels vs. Build guides

Okay, so let's be honest. Many of us utilize build guides. Some of us blatantly copy them. With 20 unique jewels being added to the game that significantly change the passive tree doesn't this make build guides much more difficult to follow?

Doesn't really affect me very much.

Besides, people always find a way to show how to do things. it's almost as simple as telling what thing goes where - it's almost as intuitive as s...procreation!
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Yep... what was already too complex for some has become even more complex.

Good thing.

Bad thing: Gating this behind RNG and Trading. Not pleased at all that this depends on drops.
I surely hope it does.
Not to follow. Possibly to obtain the necessary jewels to actually USE that guide, though.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yep... what was already too complex for some has become even more complex.

Good thing.

Bad thing: Gating this behind RNG and Trading. Not pleased at all that this depends on drops.

Yeah I can already start pricing some of the jewels...
I think the one that converts nodes to bow will be quite expensive...
The Extra Curse one, and the one that lets you pick passives from far away, both will be high-value. That second one alone is insane.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I expect to see the game broken multiple times in this closed beta...
We're going to have a lot of patches thrown at us.
The unique jewels won't pose a hazard to build guides. The rare and magic ones might, though.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
CantripN wrote:
The Extra Curse one, and the one that lets you pick passives from far away, both will be high-value. That second one alone is insane.

Mortal conviction without blood magic. Lol

but they probably put it that far out for a reason

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info