GTA V is 65 gigs

ok fine, i'll stop.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Elder Scrolls Online is 80 gb.
gigs motherfucker, do you speak them?
The Retail version will probably have a 200 mb client and the other 60+ GB have to be downloaded.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
The Retail version will probably have a 200 mb client and the other 60+ GB have to be downloaded.

That shit is 7 fucking disc lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Blu-Ray discs or what?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Blu-Ray discs or what?

Nope dvds and its all on the discs. If you don't want to murder your cap go for retail
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'd buy a physical copy but I haven't had a DVD (or any) drive in my PC for a solid 5 years now. If Steam servers don't die I should be able to download this in 3 hours or so.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I'd buy a physical copy but I haven't had a DVD (or any) drive in my PC for a solid 5 years now. If Steam servers don't die I should be able to download this in 3 hours or so.

I don't either, but my net is 24mgbps in theory, while my actual dl speed is around 7-8 mgbps, and this is pretty much the best in you can get in Greece. That's why i really hope on Witcher 3 GoG will give us around a week pre-download period, to be actually able to play it on release.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I did the maths for me:
It would take me about 180 hours (7-8days) to download.
lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info