safest / realistic builds to get to level 100

Just wondering what you would consider the top 10 best builds to get to level 100.

Should be able to do all mods, bosses and maps ( aside from Grandmaster ) and without costing an
arm and a leg. ( 40 to 50 ex budget )
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Apr 6, 2015, 2:40:47 PM
Acuity Shav CoE + Any Melee Skill
ok .. I'll edit my question to add it being realistic for your average player
poison arrow builds, Trapper, Summoner (classic or srs)
Well you could always leech off of damage leaders in a party with a low dps supertanky build. Like Aegis Aurora, or tanky aura/curse supporter etc.

Other than that, someone did a speedleveling run to 100 in HC on a Flameblast character.

"
VitaCola wrote:
Acuity Shav CoE + Any Melee Skill

is this a troll post?

not melee skill.. unless you're super rich or you can find good people to carry you all the way to lvl 100 then melee, sure.

pretty much SRS, or any range skill like ST, TS, SA or spell caster perma freeze, FB.. those are some great examples with affordable gear.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Apr 6, 2015, 5:32:05 PM
Here's my personal best build (what I consider the best and most fun build for your currency):

Windripper + Kaom's Heart, Vaal Pact Crit Elemental Tornado Shot with 4 auras - easy 25k Tornado Shot and 6.5k life.

It clears fast as fuck and is incredibly safe (instantly from zero to full in one shot) - it's a build used by many of the top 50 in the HC race. The second best is 6L CoD Flameblast but that build sends me to sleep.

And btw, the melee low-life post is a huge troll, you would never go melee low-life unless it's flicker strike or you're completely retarded.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 6, 2015, 6:12:40 PM
Do people still think that you can't play solo melee above level 80 if you don't have thousands of exalts (and even then)? That's just sad... tho it's kind of beneficial for those of us who play melee .. the gear is cheaper that way.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 7, 2015, 10:22:56 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Do people still think that you can't play solo melee above level 80 if you don't have thousands of exalts (and even then)? That's just sad... tho it's kind of beneficial for those of us who play melee .. the gear is cheaper that way.

I think you can easily play solo-melee past level 80 but low-life melee is suicidal (Done it, been there, no reason to do it unless you want to watch your ES jump from full to 10% to full to 10% to whoops)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 7, 2015, 10:31:52 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I think you can easily play solo-melee past level 80 but low-life melee is suicidal (Done it, been there, no reason to do it unless you want to watch your ES jump from full to 10% to full to 10% to whoops)

With that statement i completely agree.
It's just that the majority of PoE players for some weird reason believe that melee in general is unplayble... which is ... well... i'll use the word "funny"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 7, 2015, 10:36:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info