The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

AhJimAh is my main right now. Left my last guild because it was pretty much inactive unless the streamer was online. Have a efw 80+. My main is 90 now and working on my last few upgrades to do guardians with mods / shaper.

Play daily (unless I have a long event). Glad to help in turn as well when I can.
IGN: Xx_SLUT_FOR_ENTROPY_xX, Lvl 89, ESC

I play daily in softcore temp leagues. Mostly looking for a semi-consistent group of people to share and run maps and masters with. I can clear high-level maps without issue, but grinding and trading currency for them is a pain.
Hi, my IGN is GetHulked. I play on essence sc. I just got my first character to endgame, I'm looking for advice and friendly people to play with. I've been doing maps and I'd love to participate in races, group maps, etc with guildmates.
FaptainPhillips

Looking forward to having some fun! Hopefully see you guys soon!
Looking forward to having some fun!

Ingame name: Swatchick
IGN: DisturbedGR
Only way to have fun is through playing together :)
IGN: Glytherina
Played for a little while on and off but still pretty clueless! Group map runs sound like a lot of fun.
IGN : SummonerTrib

I'd love to do some proper maps with fellow guildies. It's been a very long time since I've played this game, so I'm pretty much clueless again.
Thanks in advance!

Trib
We are now currently accepting members for Breach League. All are welcome! :)

Please post your IGN so we can invite you.

Have a great time in breach league everyone!
IGN: Kiomash

Getting to maps ASAP!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info