Was there a change to map droprates ?

Been seing Close to no maps last 2 Days compated to what I normally do.

What did You do to the polarbears GGG ?
Yes, they stealth nerfed your map drops because, reasons.
It is almost like there is some random component in drops. Sometimes I have streaks of great drops, and other times nothing. IT can't be random though. There must be daily changes that Impact me.
I wish i had this problem:

Spoiler
"
Nubatron wrote:
It is almost like there is some random component in drops. Sometimes I have streaks of great drops, and other times nothing. IT can't be random though. There must be daily changes that Impact me.

Yeah, you always have to read your horoscope before you map!
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
6 alched presincts today 0 map 76+

Going fronm Selling to buying maps.

No, the boat is not leaking.

Nothing out of the blue mate. Happens and 6 maps isn't even a long streak - btw, alching is generally worse than alting for packsize/magic and regalling.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I played around 20-25 76 and 77 maps last night and got one 78

Best thing is when u get lvl 67 map in 77, almost feals like insult
IGN: Puskurcina
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
Best thing is when u get lvl 67 map in 77, almost feals like insult

I once got 2 66 maps in a single 78 map. Imagine how I felt.
yes

since I joined, high maps accessibility has greatly increased

e:
"

dont know if sarcastic..

but thats how rng + human psychology works

its the same with poker. One day I feel every flop is bad and every time Im ahead I recieve suckout on the river, etc.. some other day its the opposite. it looks like there were some patterns, but I know they are not..

I think that as you play (a lot, most likely:)), you have the idea what is the expected value and then your brain says you that you are on lucky/unlucky streak based on what part of Gaussian function you are at in the session

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 7, 2015, 12:34:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info